armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Sergeant First Class

Default Quotes???

What are he best quotes and speaches a leader has given??? in wartime

Old 09-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

some of yours have been classic

Old 09-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Winston churchill "Hitler knows he will have to break us in this island or lose the war,if we can stand up to him all of europe may be freed.Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duties,so bare ourselves that if the British empire and its commonwealth lasts for a thousand years,men will still say............this was their finest hour"

Winston Churchill "we will fight them in france we will fight them on the seas and oceans..we will fight with growing confidence and growing stenght in the air......we will defend our island whatever the cost may be....we will fight on the beaches we will fight on the landing grounds..we will fight them in the fheilds and in the streets we will fight them in the hills...we will never surrender"

winston churchill "If the german bombing renews its self..... London will be ready ...it will not flinch,London can take it again........we ask no favours of the enermy..... we will have no truce with you...or the grizzley gang who work your wicked will....you do your worste......and we will do our best"

winston churchill " never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Old 09-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Major

Send a message via AIM to Zidane Send a message via MSN to Zidane

*points to sig*
We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name. - Sam Houston

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. - Robert E. Lee

Old 09-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
*points to sig*

Same here. Ditto. We are the Defenders of the Free World.
United States of America and all the nations of the free world...Will prevail.
All others.
Go get me a beer.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 09-23-2006 at 10:16 AM..

Old 09-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Major

Refer to sig.

Also;

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. --Napoleon Bonaparte

We will not falter, We will not tire, we will not fail. -- President George W. Bush

The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation. -- George Washington

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over" - Gen William T. Sherman

Old 09-23-2006, 11:02 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Thumbs up

onepOint...Outstanding dude. Awesome stuff.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 09-23-2006, 12:13 PM
General of the Armies

Mine is the CO of the 101st US Airborne Div in WW2 in the Battle of the Bulge replying to the German offer of surrender which an extract read "you are surrounded, and cut off, think of the citizans under your protection and your men"..... his offical reply was "NUTS"...... Brilliant!!...

Old 09-23-2006, 12:15 PM
General of the Armies

Another one for me was Churchill in ww2 reply to the Nazis in a radio broadcast with "do your worst...... and we will do our best!!"...

Old 09-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Another one for me was Churchill in ww2 reply to the Nazis in a radio broadcast with "do your worst...... and we will do our best!!"...
yeah british style see no irish tap dance ****