armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 04-25-2006, 04:00 PM
Staff Sergeant

Default first post

haha first post, no subject i just wanted to do it

Old 11-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Corporal

This is why army is a lost cause...

Old 11-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmatrix View Post
Dude ...You have no plans of service to your country and that's fine...but be more respectful to people who do and have.

Go get me a beer.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:56 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
How would you know??.... Captain Creamcake.... go get me a beer and a cream donut!!....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
How would you know??.... Captain Creamcake.... go get me a beer and a cream donut!!....
your lines are so dull dont talk it would save the world...and I can talk about anybody how ever I want to :P and the army is a lost cause its all about the navy atleast you have a better future there

Old 11-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Corporal

Send a message via Yahoo to fairbanksr6
Default whats with this guy

Quote:
your lines are so dull dont talk it would save the world...and I can talk about anybody how ever I want to :P and the army is a lost cause its all about the navy atleast you have a better future there
He has no clue what life is somebody smack his mother cuz she didnt show him any manners the best thing to do would be to leave him alone obviously he has no friends and the time he spends making enemies its not a mystery why he has no friends. I dont think he is an american at all. Hes definetly mexican and is mad that he cant be american or hes retarded which isnt an insult it is a desease its ok if he is he shouldnt be penalized for that. Im out Cya. Captain Creamcake thats actually pretty good

Old 11-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairbanksr6 View Post
He has no clue what life is somebody smack his mother cuz she didnt show him any manners the best thing to do would be to leave him alone obviously he has no friends and the time he spends making enemies its not a mystery why he has no friends. I dont think he is an american at all. Hes definetly mexican and is mad that he cant be american or hes retarded which isnt an insult it is a desease its ok if he is he shouldnt be penalized for that. Im out Cya. Captain Creamcake thats actually pretty good
Well for starters "Fairbanks46" that name says enough about you,Its says so much that thats where it stops with you..moving on to important matters that doesnt have illiterate names to them. (notice what all he said and in one sentance I degreated him.) lol Pwn!!

Last edited by lsmatrix; 11-08-2006 at 10:53 PM..

Old 11-08-2006, 11:25 PM
Corporal

Well as much as I like to keep dissing yall I have things to do so this will probably be my last post sadly everyone has a live..even tho I wont get to see yall replies to this I will say one thing.. I PWN YOU ALL....YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS WHO ARE EVEN WORSE THEN TRASH now..iam not talking about all of you but the jerks on here ya thats for you... army wife ...you are just better off being a wife and nothing else atleast you serve a small purpose.....-NightFlyer stay old dude...stay old.. EX01-I pWN you stay like a *** and die you irish prick..F***ing *** you are F^G...TORspo...I dont even know you erm keep doing what you are doing you are the coolest out of the jerks YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!...5.0stang that name once again says enough hobo.... hmm last but not least fairbanks.... do I really need to say anything about you that havent been said to your mom.. I need not... later guys have a nice day remember I PWN YOU ALL BITCHES>> later ***s your good friend lsmatrix. I will be spamming all of your emails later.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:24 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairbanksr6 View Post
Captain Creamcake, the newest Troll to come online and show how utterly stupid he is doesnt seem to understand hes not wanted here at all, we have trolls that do a better job at aggrivating us, and thus making him literally GOOD FOR NOTHING!!.... Hes brain is too small to understand meaningful conversation so feel free to insult him at will... Normall rules of civility do not apply to this clown!!.... Jim76 has the answer though, just Ingore him.... I should take his advice also, asking him with this own ****e is not cool!!... He has posted the same insult to all his posts targeting the regulars on it... It shows how utterly stupid this guy is... He will go away eventually....

Old 11-09-2006, 08:25 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Well as much as I like to keep dissing yall I have things to do so this will probably be my last post sadly everyone has a live..even tho I wont get to see yall replies to this I will say one thing.. I PWN YOU ALL....YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS WHO ARE EVEN WORSE THEN TRASH now..iam not talking about all of you but the jerks on here ya thats for you... army wife ...you are just better off being a wife and nothing else atleast you serve a small purpose.....-NightFlyer stay old dude...stay old.. EX01-I pWN you stay like a *** and die you irish prick..F***ing *** you are F^G...TORspo...I dont even know you erm keep doing what you are doing you are the coolest out of the jerks YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!...5.0stang that name once again says enough hobo.... hmm last but not least fairbanks.... do I really need to say anything about you that havent been said to your mom.. I need not... later guys have a nice day remember I PWN YOU ALL BITCHES>> later ***s your good friend lsmatrix. I will be spamming all of your emails later.
RETARD!!.... 3rd time you posted this same ****e post.... Hope you feel like BIG MAN NOW!!... Well BIG FOOL maybe!!... IDIOT!!....