armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com Games > America's Army Game
User Name
Password

Old 10-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Private

Post 75th Rangers

Fought through times, of difficulties and strain, We are the 75th Rangers and we will always maintain.
Degraded with thoughts, and evil words of those who lost the game. We are still the Elite, and that will always be the same.

No matter how good, or wise you think you are, To beat the Rangers, is to steep, too far.
With pinpoint precision, the missions will be done, Objectives will be taken and our enemy’s will run.

We are forever watch-full, Accurate and swift. Silent and deadly, A target is never ever missed.
Deployed in the heat of battles, We know the means to prevail. To fight besides our brothers, And not with a yellow tail.

We are the 75th, In life and death the same, Because even when in Heaven, we are still the Elite of this game.

-Private Second Class van Rij, Bravo Company, 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment

Old 10-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

That was so, and excuse the term, gay.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:57 AM
Private

Negative feedback is even more educative than positive. You can learn from your mistakes and improve it.

Could you tell me why it sounds gay?

I'd be glad to hear it so we can improve it

Old 11-01-2005, 06:27 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]
Negative feedback is even more educative than positive. You can learn from your mistakes and improve it.

Could you tell me why it sounds gay?

I'd be glad to hear it so we can improve it
Firstly, you aren't Rangers...you haven't earned the title through blood, sweat and tears. Yet, you feel as if because of some game, you can align yourself with the 75th Ranger Regt.

I'm a gamer myself, but the lengths some of you go to is ridiculous and insulting to the memories of those that have actually died in service of their country.

For those of age, grow up, enlist and do the deed - stop pretending.

Old 11-01-2005, 07:00 AM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky
Firstly, you aren't Rangers...you haven't earned the title through blood, sweat and tears. Yet, you feel as if because of some game, you can align yourself with the 75th Ranger Regt.

I'm a gamer myself, but the lengths some of you go to is ridiculous and insulting to the memories of those that have actually died in service of their country.

dude calm down! its just a game... imho its a positive thing that people wanna pretend to be military units... its all a part of the "big holy propaganda system"(omg sp?)

*ahem*

anyways... i like the text thing... atleast its better than the: hey! we're the "soldier ninja killers" and we RULE! [SNK] 1S 7H3 1337!!!!!!!!!"

Old 11-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Private

Quote:

We use the name yes, but isn't it better for a clan to be called the 75th Ranger Rgt. than the Über pwning Bunnyhoppers? It shows our respect to the real rangers. We earn the title of rangers virtually by going through a special 75th Ranger Basic Training.

We try to be as realistic as possible but in no way can a game be full realism. You actually say that playing America's Army is insulting and ridiculous to the true heroes.

Many of us were in the military but have joined the 75th because they want to have the same feeling again. And some rangers are currently in the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
anyways... i like the text thing... atleast its better than the: hey! we're the "soldier ninja killers" and we RULE! [SNK] 1S 7H3 1337!!!!!!!!!"

This is our opinion too.

Last edited by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]; 11-01-2005 at 09:36 AM..

Old 11-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PV2-van_Rij[75thR]
We use the name yes, but isn't it better for a clan to be called the 75th Ranger Rgt. than the Über pwning Bunnyhoppers? It shows our respect to the real rangers. We earn the title of rangers virtually by going through a special 75th Ranger Basic Training.

We try to be as realistic as possible but in no way can a game be full realism. You actually say that playing America's Army is insulting and ridiculous to the true heroes.

Many of us were in the military but have joined the 75th because they want to have the same feeling again. And some rangers are currently in the military.

This is our opinion too.
You earn the title of Ranger by playing a video game? lol Want to be realistic? You want the same feeling? What were you? Cooks?

"Earn the title virtually"...I'd love to see you show up at 75th HQ in a tan beret spouting how hard your indoc was. lol

Go out and find a girl, stop fondling each other so much.

The gay is very strong with you, my friend.

If you ever decide to stop being cowards and running around computer forums calling yourselves Rangers, let me know .. I'll hook you up with the 75th liason at Benning.

Have a lovely day!

Last edited by Tacky; 11-01-2005 at 01:43 PM..

Old 11-01-2005, 02:12 PM
First Sergeant

dont worry about him PV2-van_Rij[75thR]... hes just angry that he didn't think up the name before u did

Old 11-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morten
dont worry about him PV2-van_Rij[75thR]... hes just angry that he didn't think up the name before u did
Your attempt at consoling your friend doesn't make much sense given the 75th Ranger Regiment isn't an original title pulled out of a child's *** for playing video games. It is a real military unit. What is there to think up? Better luck next time.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:30 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Your attempt at consoling your friend doesn't make much sense given the 75th Ranger Regiment isn't an original title pulled out of a child's *** for playing video games. It is a real military unit. What is there to think up? Better luck next time.
haha u're taking my comments WAYY too serious...