Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Education
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scconwill View Post
well in my books berets and garrison caps are still useless as tits on a boar hog, but I guess it wouldn't be the military if we didn't half to where something funny on our heads.
Interesting... so you've tried those tits huh - to make sure of that? Must have been back in your pot smok'n days...

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 07-27-2008, 04:24 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via AIM to scconwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
Interesting... so you've tried those tits huh - to make sure of that? Must have been back in your pot smok'n days...
Na its just an old saying that we use on the farm........................my pot smok'n days consisted of us sitting in a friends basement playing Halo I never experienced with psychedelics

Old 07-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Na its just an old saying that we use on the farm........................my pot smok'n days consisted of us sitting in a friends basement playing Halo I never experienced with psychedelics
I know... we have farmers in my family... Just the image of you doing it struck me funny!! LOL That stuff you bought must have been cheap. Talk to Spike... he'll get you a better hook up... ROFL

-Fireball

Old 07-27-2008, 05:23 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
I know... we have farmers in my family... Just the image of you doing it struck me funny!! LOL That stuff you bought must have been cheap. Talk to Spike... he'll get you a better hook up... ROFL
I don't do drugs anymore. I get 2 random drug test a month for Football and ROTC so I'm cool. Plus smokin pot was cool when I was like 15 and didn't have **** to do with my biggest worry was beating Halo 2 on Legendary (which I did eventually do and yes its hard as balls), but now I'm in the big boy world and I have **** to do hahah.

Old 07-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
I don't do drugs anymore. I get 2 random drug test a month for Football and ROTC so I'm cool. Plus smokin pot was cool when I was like 15 and didn't have **** to do with my biggest worry was beating Halo 2 on Legendary (which I did eventually do and yes its hard as balls), but now I'm in the big boy world and I have **** to do hahah.
OBVIOUSLY... man, your undies are tight since you have to explain everything... your other post said 14... I guess I will have to give or take a year or two when reading through your "past life" posts. LOL Nothing is "hard as balls" but maybe those boars tits.....

-Fireball

Old 07-27-2008, 07:22 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
OBVIOUSLY... man, your undies are tight since you have to explain everything... your other post said 14... I guess I will have to give or take a year or two when reading through your "past life" posts. LOL Nothing is "hard as balls" but maybe those boars tits.....
Ive taken so many hard blows to my head that stuff get mess around, oh and go try and play Halo 1,2, or 3 on Legendary and you will see what I mean........haha