Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Current Events
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Private First Class

Default Police chief quits over blunder

I have one word for this bloke,

IDIOT

If this was the best person we had for the job throughout his period,we should be worried.

full story

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7991307.stm[/url]

What do you think of that?

Old 04-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPJ1 View Post
I have one word for this bloke,

IDIOT

If this was the best person we had for the job throughout his period,we should be worried.

full story

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7991307.stm[/url]

What do you think of that?
Do you believe it? Do you also believe we continually lose Cd's containing personal info from various sections of the civil service on the UK public. I say its all horse sh-it........ Since New labour came to power in 1997 the number of leaks has gone from one or two a month to one everyday......Think about it, its media manipulation. Why have we got cameras continually outside 10 downing st, we never use to. The UK gov have the power to block any sensitive info from reaching the papers etc, I just think its all contrived Bollocks!

Old 04-19-2009, 07:00 AM
General of the Armies

When I first heard of it, I didnt really pay attention to it, cos I couldnt believe somebody that well trained and senior about be so stupid!!... But the reports kept on comin and I was forced to realise that this asshat nearly go so many Counter Terrorist Agents killed by his STUPIDITY!!!... Sheesh... talking about gettin lucky!!.. Hoping "intelligence" tests will be implemented in British Counter Terrorism Units prior to entry to make sure this doesnt happen again....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"