Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykz View Post
t

its got to be hard on the kids of the service people too

peace from the cykz
Not bad kid..Nice gesture. It was sometimes but not as much as you would think. We knew we had to be strong. We promised Dad we would all pull together and get things done.We had a list of work that needed to be done and we did it for Mom and Dad. I had to do my lawn and cut the grass of other soldiers who were deployed. I took out the trash two days a week and washed my soccer and Ice hockey uniforms myself. I washed my dad's truck and my mom and dad's car. We all knew that in time Dad would be home again and it was important to us all that everything was in order when he came home...The hard part for me was being in The state championship for Soccer against the cross state rivals..We went into two overtimes..I told myself he was there with me..My brothers were yelling do it for pop Night...We lost. Yeah, at that moment it was hard for me until I told myself Dad will be home next year. The following year Dad was there and we won it...2003/2004 State Champions..... Awesome.

Spc. ~ Nightflyer ~ Spec 4 Mafia
Army Aviation Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:21 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
It was..We missed pop alot when he was gone on another deployment..But we were always aloud to hang out around the bays, the pad and hangers. The shop was always a cool place for us..My mom was always strong but there were times when we knew how much she missed Dad.But we hung tough because we belived in my dad and his mission...Army Family Sticks together and Stays together...

Black berets forever.
You talk about your family with pride.....i like it...thats a big thing for me....family is number one for me and to me......this brit saluts you...good stuff Nightflyer

Old 05-15-2008, 10:23 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykz View Post
t

3 Cheers from the cykz,where were you in 2003,another thing,its got to be hard on the kids of the service people too

peace from the cykz
Good to hear they have your surport cykz...I was deployed to Iraq for the invasion in 2003

Old 05-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
You talk about your family with pride.....i like it...thats a big thing for me....family is number one for me and to me......this brit saluts you...good stuff Nightflyer
Thank You Brother..You know how it is. Family is everything. This yank salutes you back soldier. Good stuff jrj100..

Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.