armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitika View Post
AHA! You guys all want more than me. I'll be doing good, if I can handle one kid on my own. Don't think I'm ready for kids anytime soon though. Daycare took care of the whole going into super mommy mode! ^_^ I didn't even know I had a mommy mode...though mines still not up to par. Heck I don't even have the mommy skils my little sis has. But she likes kids, and wants like 5, so more power to her, and the rest of you guys that want to help populate the world! ^_^
hahaha! Kids are different when they are your own!

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 10-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Second Lieutenant

Working in a Day Care is certainly good birth control for some, it didn't help me. I am a teacher. Fireball is right, it is totally different when they are yours. There is just something about it. There are days when I could sell them all to the lowest bidder, but I love my kids, life would be so boring without them. When you get old like me, they keep you young at heart. The absolute best thing about kids, is grandkids! My granddaughter is light of my life. They are more fun because you can spoil them and send them home. All the fuss without all the muss!

Old 10-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom42 View Post
Working in a Day Care is certainly good birth control for some, it didn't help me. I am a teacher. Fireball is right, it is totally different when they are yours. There is just something about it. There are days when I could sell them all to the lowest bidder, but I love my kids, life would be so boring without them. When you get old like me, they keep you young at heart. The absolute best thing about kids, is grandkids! My granddaughter is light of my life. They are more fun because you can spoil them and send them home. All the fuss without all the muss!
Haha! I don't think there is a person that would disagree with you on the grandparent comments!

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3