armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name
Password

Old 03-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Private First Class

Smile family @ft jackson for BCT??

Hello everyone my husband is at Ft Jackson for BCT b company 3 13th. Anyone have some one there??? well I visited the web site and i see that there is a photo gallary. I cant tell if there are just no photos or if there is something wrong with my computer. I would love to see pictures of his training. Has anyone else heard about the people there acting up and causing trouble? I would love to be in touch with someone going through the same thing! This is the first time we've ever been apart and Im so proud of him, but i miss him too well please keep in touch, nd im glad i found this web site!!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Sergeant

I'm having the same problem too. I can't view the pics. I even emailed them, but they haven't responded. My husband is in the 2/60th.

Old 03-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Corporal

are you trying to look at the pictures on the individual websites? those don't work, the only photo gallery that works is the one on the BCT page on the left with all the buttons.
my boyfriend is in the 2/60th also when does the 3/13th graduate?

silly boys... jeeps are for girls!
mud, sweat, and gears.

"the true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
PROUD ARMY GIRLFRIEND!

Old 03-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Second Lieutenant

Funny thing about those photo galleries. It's really difficult to tell one soldier from another. They are all in uniforms with their hats on in most of them. When my son went through there were only 2 or 3 I could definitely say were him. One was a shot of the back of his head, I would recognize those ears anywhere, it also didn't hurt that his name was on his hat! A couple of others his hands were what I recognized. It was pretty cool to see what they were doing. When his friends went to his graduations (I was tied up with school) they brought me back a DVD with all the pics from the website and some video that was taken during their training.

Old 03-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Sergeant

That must have been so nice to see your son during training even if it was just the back of his head . Unfortunately I haven't been able to recognize my husband in any of the photos they have posted up. I wish they would put up more and fix the problem with each company's individual photos. Oh well, I'll just buy DVD. Was it nice? Did it have lots of photos?

Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Private First Class

Default bct photos

Is there any way u can send me the web site? It would be so nice to see pics!!!!

[url]http://www.jackson.army.mil/units/BCT.htm[/url]

If this is the link you mean, this is where i have looked before with no pictures. they are just grey blocks...

Old 03-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Private First Class

ok i did actually see the photos to the left of the screen. im not sure though when those were takn and what company or unit the yare in. but i def did not see my hub in any of the picts. oh well i suppose i will just have be patient! its hard sometimes though. i recognized though in all of the pictures things my husband wrote in his letters, things he had learned and been through.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:08 AM
Private First Class

Red face graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jeepchick4 View Post
are you trying to look at the pictures on the individual websites? those don't work, the only photo gallery that works is the one on the BCT page on the left with all the buttons.
my boyfriend is in the 2/60th also when does the 3/13th graduate?
3-13th is supposed to graduate on the 17th of April. my husband says that there are alot of people acting up and preventing them from getting further in theor training. the last letter i got stated that he was still in red phase and supposed to be in white. so i hope the graduation date doesnt move back any further.

Old 03-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife1109 View Post
Hello everyone my husband is at Ft Jackson for BCT b company 3 13th. Anyone have some one there??? well I visited the web site and i see that there is a photo gallary. I cant tell if there are just no photos or if there is something wrong with my computer. I would love to see pictures of his training. Has anyone else heard about the people there acting up and causing trouble? I would love to be in touch with someone going through the same thing! This is the first time we've ever been apart and Im so proud of him, but i miss him too well please keep in touch, nd im glad i found this web site!!!!

my husband is in fort jackson 2/60th he is suppose to be graduating march 18 . i heard that they are getting into alot of trouble so i have not been able to talk to him lately

Old 03-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in the sip View Post
my husband is in fort jackson 2/60th he is suppose to be graduating march 18 . i heard that they are getting into alot of trouble so i have not been able to talk to him lately

Welcome to the forum! There is a few of us with husbands/sons in the 2/60th. My husband is in Company F. What about yours? I'm sorry you haven't been able to hear from your husband. That can be pretty tough. I didn't hear from mine this weekend, but that's because they are at Victory Forge this week, but just think...in 10 days we get to see them!!