armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name
Password

Old 12-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Recruit

Question Well Im not a army wife but.....

[FONT="Verdana"]Ok so Ive been dating a soldier since july and with the hollidays here u all know there ready to fly home! Well hes from Tennessee and left last weekend to go home but last thursday I went to his home, he lives on base at Fort Eustis in Newport News Va well ne ways he was home car was there lights were on and he looked out the door at us and wouldnt open the door!!!!!!!! What gives ladies u know how these army guys can be advice PLEASE!!!!!!!!! My email is [email]knd2g@aol.com[/email] I have no clue what to do help![/FONT]

Old 12-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Recruit

Question Im not a army wife but....

Ladies I need help Ive been dating a soldier since july and have fallen in love with him..... that damn uniform lol! Anyways with the holidays coming u all know there ready to fly home and hes from Tennesse he left last weekend to go home to see his family well I went to his house last thursday night he lives on base at fort Eustis in Newport News Va so I went to give his son a xmas gift and tell them to have a good trip he was there his car was there and me and my best friend saw him look out the door at us! and he wouldnt open the door!!!!!! What gives ladies u know these army guys are any advice please!!!!!! My email is [email]knd2g@aol.com[/email] i love him very much! And also can u be a single parent with full custody in the army?

Old 12-23-2008, 12:32 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my soldier View Post
Ladies I need help Ive been dating a soldier since july and have fallen in love with him..... that damn uniform lol! Anyways with the holidays coming u all know there ready to fly home and hes from Tennesse he left last weekend to go home to see his family well I went to his house last thursday night he lives on base at fort Eustis in Newport News Va so I went to give his son a xmas gift and tell them to have a good trip he was there his car was there and me and my best friend saw him look out the door at us! and he wouldnt open the door!!!!!! What gives ladies u know these army guys are any advice please!!!!!! My email is [email]knd2g@aol.com[/email] i love him very much! And also can u be a single parent with full custody in the army?
Who knows what's in his mindset. Has he called you? Can you call him?

As far as being a single parent with full custody, yes you can beyond your first enlistment or if circumstances change (like divorce or death).

Old 12-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armygirl4Ever View Post
Well we can't help you if you don't know your husband's rank. Your husband should be telling you that.
yes I know but he doesn't tell me anything about his work and his ranks.But still Thanks.. cause maybe it's a little step forward,cause we are all ready separated...and because there's a new rule(here in Germany)..(that if you get divorced the man don't have to pay for the wife anymore)
that's why I'm not getting divorced ....so....??
And now the only thing I have is the Army ID card,...do you know if his rank number is in this card???

Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Fource View Post
yes I know but he doesn't tell me anything about his work and his ranks.But still Thanks.. cause maybe it's a little step forward,cause we are all ready separated...and because there's a new rule(here in Germany)..(that if you get divorced the man don't have to pay for the wife anymore)
that's why I'm not getting divorced ....so....??
And now the only thing I have is the Army ID card,...do you know if his rank number is in this card???
Yes, it does. Have you ever looked at it?

Old 12-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Private

Default Army ID card...???

I've got an Army ID card from the Army cause I'm married to my husband who joins the Army.
Well...but now we have got a problem...with him...cause in December he left us without money(that means he didn't transfer any money what he normally did)...because of this situation I had to go to my counselor at law and we have done everything to get some money...so...but I don't know ANYTHING about him...(cause he don't wants to tell me...and don't think that I've already tried EVERYTHING to get information's...for me he is mentally disturbed )and that's one thing,cause I need to give the German administrative bodies these information's which I don't know...and then again he want's my Army ID card and my Child Benefit card,which I don't give him.Cause we're not divorced...

My question is now:
Is his Rang number(which I don't know ether) on my Army ID card to see...??
Or is there an other way to get to him and the information's(Please don't tell me to drive up to his work and show them my Army ID card,...cause it's far from were I live..and I don't know the way..(no Tom Tom)

!!!HELP!!!

Tags
millitary discussions