armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Military Hardware, Gear and Technology
User Name
Password

Old 11-04-2006, 01:39 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj100 View Post
IM a very light sleeper.....thats another thing i have the army to thank for......but i hate waking up and with that next to my bed.......there will be trouble.......id just have to pray it wasnt the misus comming home late check your target time for sure
Yea, I am opposite.... would sleep in a bed of thorns.... haha...... sure I know a guy who we call horse.... not what you think LADS!!.... he can sleep standing up.... its very funny watching him on barrack guard after a good night on the beer..... asleep standing up.... great fun with crayons and his helmut..... whilst its on his head...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 11-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by torspo[fin] View Post
yey.. staying out from the political flail.

and thus. you are not suited to politics.. only as minced meat for aither side.
its atlest fair for the soldier to know whats going on. anotherways,, your just a merc.. which will shoot he's pal to the head if theres a bigger pile of money else where.
if your not.. then you just have been brainwashed by some side.

the phrase [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegitimacy"]"illegitmate"[/URL] puzzles me.
i have also noted the "have to work more to take care" aspect.
altough i live in finland.. and thus in the Europe..
i were the one of those who made the mistake in listening such bands as
public enemy, cypress hill... but mostly House of pain.
i had baggy pants tough they were on the norms with the belt.
and there were some people who saw that i and my friends were doing wrong..
well i carryed this industreal style chain of 1.5meters. and i was kinda handy with it too.
this to the contrast that we faced majority of skin heads here..
often jumpin out from vans full of them. so i sure hope you know what your talkin.
the only thing they were interested in, was to pour their piled anger on someone.

as i see it.. its true.. but its basicly the whole system which screws up there.

your appriciated.. because there are many who don't. issues are in need to be handled..

nice weapons both
.45 is still over penetration IMO.[/QUOTE]

Stayin out from the political flail?
Im not sure what you meant with this. My intention was to make sure you know that I aknowledge your insight into the topic. I don't agree with Everything you say, but most. And I see where your coming from in all your points. And i recognize that you have been well schooled and your make your points based on facts and education. This is very respectable.

As far as being minced meat for the other side....
Uhh, thats a streach. I dont agree with the left in my country at all. I see where they are coming from. But they are very perdicable. I also do not always agree with the right in my country either. At the end of the day I make my choice based on you i agree with more. But Im still mostly partisan. But thats for another forum topic eh?

What I meant by illegitmet was a child being born out of wed-lock. This is not always a bad thing. But its seems to be a problem more for that particular ethnicity.Its a sad trend that many people like Bill Cosby are trying to combat, and they have my utmost respect.
Also your youth was part of your upbringing, Im am sure it had something to do with the man you are today.Who is to say you would of been better off without. IMHO, you turned out pretty damn good.

The 9mm in modern warefair just cant cut it anymore.People out in the box say that it just doesnt have the stopping power it needs. I would defiantly like to try out some more Euro weapons. H&K makes some damn good guns.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:31 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown89 View Post

Stayin out from the political flail?
Im not sure what you meant with this. My intention was to make sure you know that I aknowledge your insight into the topic. I don't agree with Everything you say, but most. And I see where your coming from in all your points. And i recognize that you have been well schooled and your make your points based on facts and education. This is very respectable.

As far as being minced meat for the other side....
Uhh, thats a streach. I dont agree with the left in my country at all. I see where they are coming from. But they are very perdicable. I also do not always agree with the right in my country either. At the end of the day I make my choice based on you i agree with more. But Im still mostly partisan. But thats for another forum topic eh?

What I meant by illegitmet was a child being born out of wed-lock. This is not always a bad thing. But its seems to be a problem more for that particular ethnicity.Its a sad trend that many people like Bill Cosby are trying to combat, and they have my utmost respect.
Also your youth was part of your upbringing, Im am sure it had something to do with the man you are today.Who is to say you would of been better off without. IMHO, you turned out pretty damn good.

The 9mm in modern warefair just cant cut it anymore.People out in the box say that it just doesnt have the stopping power it needs. I would defiantly like to try out some more Euro weapons. H&K makes some damn good guns.

Hey Lockdown, I for one was making the point about the 9mm for home defence in America, that is assuming burglers dont wear vests.... short barrel 45s for military use... no issue from me..

Born out of wedlock is not a problem for me, or most Europeans.... Allot of Guys including a good mate of mine from the Irish Army has a child born out of wedlock but he remained a devoted father..... hes now married to another chic and they both love the child for sure.... The family unit rather then marriage is whats needed, cos kids need role models from two parents to have best chance at a normal life....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"