- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 10-25-2005, 02:36 PM
colball9 colball9 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5
Question ???

i have a question. i recntly enlisted and am engaged. how do i go about notifying the base and army of my marriage? for my spouse to recieve her benefits and i receive family benefits?
Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
indysix indysix is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 30

Take your marriage cert to your PAC or the personnel office and finance office.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.