armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name
Password

Old 12-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Private

Default What can I do with my Army ID card

I've got an Army ID card from the Army cause I'm married to my husband who joins the Army.
Well...but now we have got a problem...with him...cause in December he left us without money(that means he didn't transfer any money what he normally did)...because of this situation I had to go to my counselor at law and we have done everything to get some money...so...but I don't know ANYTHING about him...(cause he don't wants to tell me...and don't think that I've already tried EVERYTHING to get information's...for me he is mentally disturbed )and that's one thing,cause I need to give the German administrative bodies these information's which I don't know...and then again he want's my Army ID card and my Child Benefit card,which I don't give him.Cause we're not divorced...

My question is now:
Is his Rang number(which I don't know ether) on my Army ID card to see...??
Or is there an other way to get to him and the information's(Please don't tell me to drive up to his work and show them my Army ID card,...cause it's far from were I live..and I don't know the way..(no Tom Tom)

!!!HELP!!!

Old 12-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Fource View Post
I've got an Army ID card from the Army cause I'm married to my husband who joins the Army.
Well...but now we have got a problem...with him...cause in December he left us without money(that means he didn't transfer any money what he normally did)...because of this situation I had to go to my counselor at law and we have done everything to get some money...so...but I don't know ANYTHING about him...(cause he don't wants to tell me...and don't think that I've already tried EVERYTHING to get information's...for me he is mentally disturbed )and that's one thing,cause I need to give the German administrative bodies these information's which I don't know...and then again he want's my Army ID card and my Child Benefit card,which I don't give him.Cause we're not divorced...

My question is now:
Is his Rang number(which I don't know ether) on my Army ID card to see...??
Or is there an other way to get to him and the information's(Please don't tell me to drive up to his work and show them my Army ID card,...cause it's far from were I live..and I don't know the way..(no Tom Tom)

!!!HELP!!!
Is your husband in the U.S. Army?

Old 12-29-2008, 07:32 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armygirl4Ever View Post
Is your husband in the U.S. Army?
No..he isn't he is in the British Army...

Old 12-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Fource View Post
No..he isn't he is in the British Army...
Ok, I can't help you out then and the link that Fireball provided was surely no use to you since we are U.S. Army. No clue about how the British Army works but maybe someone else will pop in and help you out.

Old 12-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Staff Sergeant

surely you should be able to ring the camp up, ask information and talk to a counsellor over the phone if it is too far to drive..there are people to help you

Old 12-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
surely you should be able to ring the camp up, ask information and talk to a counselor over the phone if it is too far to drive..there are people to help you
Well,...my cousin was married to a soldier as well,and she said that if I phone there I need to tell them my husband's Rang number so they can be sure that I'm really his wife and not any other person...
and that's the problem,cause I haven't got his Rang number(and he won't tell me,just because he don't wants me to know..)I can't just phone them there an tell them I want to speak to the counselor cause I'm:______ wife,because that's what everyone could do when it isn't like that
that's why my question was,if his rang number is on my Army ID card,that I've still got
cause my cousin said,that the Army or any counselor won't give me any information's without me telling them the rang number of my husband...do you know something about that???or an other way I can find out his rang number...?

Old 02-19-2009, 12:53 PM
Private

It is my guess that of course they won't give you any personal information about him without the proper identification. But they should be able to answer a general question for you such as how to find it on the ID card, etc. Give them a call to find out, it can't hurt.

Old 02-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Corporal

I don't understand how you can be Married to someone and know NOTHING about them. I understand the Army being hesitant in releasing any information. When you say "in December he left us ", do you mean left for Basic training?, Duty?, or left you as in no longer wants to be with you?

Old 03-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by REB View Post
I don't understand how you can be Married to someone and know NOTHING about them. I understand the Army being hesitant in releasing any information. When you say "in December he left us ", do you mean left for Basic training?, Duty?, or left you as in no longer wants to be with you?
Well..I can't understand myself...!!but that's how it is now...and he left us,like staying about 185km away from us...=that means(we are separated)

Tags
army id