armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2008, 05:36 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom42 View Post
Thanks, something we all need to remember.
Remember the first Instant Message I gave you a long time ago concerning security and the reasons why? Heck, We were told no more My Space because of Persec...This is my only space. We have to always beware of the fact that we're soldiers first and the enemy is out there and maybe watching..I belive your answer was..."You totally Get It"....

Quote:
JacksonMomQuote:
I educated myself on another forum today on PERSEC and found that it was well posted for new users stating "Please Read Before Posting" Perhaps this site should think about doing the same, like in the Introduction Forum, just a suggestion. And by the way, your name suits you...

"We are The Guidelines of the Forum" It's ok..You didn't know but we're all on the same page now...We must always follow the US Army Opsec/Persec guidelines, It's our duty. My cousin was there where your son is..>your old sig < I had to let it go because of security reasons..

Quote:
JacksonMomQuote:
And by the way, your name suits you...
Yeah, Tacky's name stands for boss.. "Top"..

Quote:
Exo1 Quote:
On a final point, its your responsibilty to protect your loved ones by use of descretion and the US Army Opsec/Persec guidelines, not any internet board, so taking responsibilty for operational starts at home always.... and comes full circle each and every time your loved one(s) comes home...

They say Army strong is a way of life, which is true especially when it comes to personal and operational security.... So stay army strong and stay delligant at all times...

Well said,...I'll always remember that saying of yours..You once said, "Your mom only needs to know you we're in the Army! And to this day that's all she needs to knows ....Remember Iranrules? and the day we sent him off to go get us a beer and gave him the boot?. The enemy right there...admittedly, he said as much..

We're soldiers.Past and present.VFW's and parents.We're all in it."together."It's good we discuss it and get on the same page. Because Their out there...

"Top" your the s@#t..

Spc. Nightflyer. Spec 4 Mafia
Army Aviation Air Assualt.
Black berets forever
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:20 AM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
"We are The Guidelines of the Forum" It's ok..You didn't know but we're all on the same page now...We must always follow the US Army Opsec/Persec guidelines, It's our duty. My cousin was there where your son is..>your old sig < I had to let it go because of security reasons..

Yeah, Tacky's name stands for boss.. "Top".. [/B]
I consider myself edumacated.....

Old 03-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonMom View Post
Laugh it up and think it's a joke. There are four young American men now 6ft under the ground because one of their mother's happened to accidently leak information on a website that got out. I suggest you get off of your high horse and get serious.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:00 PM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
Laugh it up and think it's a joke. There are four young American men now 6ft under the ground because one of their mother's happened to accidently leak information on a website that got out. I suggest you get off of your high horse and get serious.

Ya know, I joined this forum to learn more about Army life and to feel closer to my son who is living the Army life...I was simply responding in a light hearted way to say "Sorry" and no hard feelings, but you sir have seemed to misinterpret that to me making jokes....I made a mistake, in more ways than one.....Sorry

Old 03-21-2008, 12:33 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

Quote:
Ya know, I joined this forum to learn more about Army life and to feel closer to my son who is living the Army life...I was simply responding in a light hearted way to say "Sorry" and no hard feelings, but you sir have seemed to misinterpret that to me making jokes....I made a mistake, in more ways than one.....Sorry
hey jackson's mom, im sorry to have to do this to you, but the men are right. and tacky is treating you just like he would if you were next to him at some base somewhere and made a mistake. if you **** up in the army, there is no slap on the wrist, they are in your face cutting you down making you feel about 3 feet tall.

Old 03-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
Thank you!.....

Spc. Nightflyer. Spec 4 Mafia
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 03-21-2008, 03:22 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
[COLOR="blue"], "Your mom only needs to know you we're in the Army! And to this day that's all she needs to knows ....Remember Iranrules? and the day we sent him off to go get us a beer and gave him the boot?.
I agree with that, and yea Iranrules... man was he annoying!!... Well, the little twat is still looking for the beer!!...

Security is very important.. I remember about 2 months ago I was in the pub and drinking with a large crowd from all walks of life, a fraction of them knew me, and two in particular come into the story... One was Diplomatic Corps (Glorified Civil Servant) and the other was a Cop. The civil servant had a mate with him who was just as snivelly as he was.. and he asked me "hey brother, hows your job goin in Credit, I hear you are exArmy!".. and Im like "yea, jobs good and Im exArmy".. then he said.... "hows the Chad Deployment going? when are the boyz leaving"... My whoop *** meter rose to boiling point and my Cop friend went "easy big boy, its not worth it!"... end result = ****y Civil Servant knows better then to ask such dangerously stupid questions, and I dont get arrested for GBH on the worlds only living brain doner!!....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Brigadier General

Cool Don't just support us. Support our mission.....

Quote:
"Your not edumacated" At all. Your a jackass. Truth is you don't know jack S@#T. It's time you learned. [/B]I'm blessed enough to be drunk in the lobby (bar area) with my lap top on spring break in Daytona beach Fla... I just got the word today...My cousin Donnie's best friend June got hit with IED (Two weeks ago)..June's both ear drums we're shattered and he can't hear..."ever".. maybe one day if he's lucky..June suffers from a grade 3 concussion for the third time and his left ankle is gone..It was Junes 4th deployment. It's my third year of service...

My best friend...went with us towards spring break as far as Atlanta to switch over to a flight to Kuwait...by 2300hrs our time...He said his good bye's to his parents and his girl..."a second time"...and then my best friend Danny left by himself.

You wish you had me watching over your son...I will always stay in my lane and in the fight and won't ever ditch a friend= (soldiers) no matter how dirt dogg mean. It's about the soldier beside us and objective and our mission..

...I'm a danm good soldier with pride and "I belive"...It's our duty and my service to not only see the objective but to follow through with our mission. ..."Get it"...Yeah, that's right..I been drinking (wouldn't you) If you we're 22. My unit's on the bubble..To kosovo or Afghanistan. "A second time."This time I will go..I've missed the last deployment because my Dad was deployed as a Blackbird pilot for the ////// time..Way before I signed my contract . This is my time and to be Dead on ..Im so ready to go ...it isn't funny.

Let us do our jobs...and please step aside. Please. Don't just respect us as soldiers but more importantly. Respect our mission....My mom has been through two wars & countless depoyments with my dad (Retired Army and Army Guard career pilot) not counting my brothers..Now her youngest son is going soon...There.."Now you have it all" We're Doggs.....Get It ?....Blood wings...

Spc.Nightflyer. Spec 4 Mafia..
Black berets foreve
r
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 03-22-2008 at 09:02 AM..

Old 03-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Staff Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to bunker Send a message via Yahoo to bunker

Where Is The Beer Lets Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2008, 05:03 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
"Your not edumacated" At all. Your a jackass. Truth is you don't know jack S@#T. It's time you learned. [/B]I'm blessed enough to be drunk in the lobby (bar area) with my lap top on spring break in Daytona beach Fla... I just got the word today...My cousin Donnie's best friend June got hit with IED (Two weeks ago)..June's both ear drums we're shattered and he can't hear..."ever".. maybe one day if he's lucky..June suffers from a grade 3 concussion for the third time and his left ankle is gone..It was Junes 4th deployment. It's my third year of service...

My best friend...went with us towards spring break as far as Atlanta to switch over to a flight to Kuwait...by 2300hrs our time...He said his good bye's to his parents and his girl..."a second time"...and then my best friend Danny left by himself.

You wish you had me watching over your son...I will always stay in my lane and in the fight and won't ever ditch a friend= (soldiers) no matter how dirt dogg mean. It's about the soldier beside us and objective and our mission...Please don't ever F@#k with me again.

...I'm a danm good soldier with pride and "I belive"...It's our duty and my service to not only see the objective but to follow through with our mission. ..."Get it"...Yeah, that's right..I been drinking (wouldn't you) If you we're 22. My unit's on the bubble..To kosovo or Afghanistan. "A second time."This time I will go..I've missed the last deployment because my Dad was deployed as a Blackbird pilot for the ////// time..Way before I signed my contract . This is my time and to be Dead on ..Im so ready to go ...it isn't funny.

Let us do our jobs...and please step aside. Please. Don't just respect us as soldiers but more importantly. Respect our mission....My mom has been through two wars & countless depoyments with my dad (Retired Army and Army Guard career pilot) not counting my brothers..Now her youngest son is going soon...There.."Now you have it all" We're Doggs.....Get It ?....Blood wings...

Spc.Nightflyer. Spec 4 Mafia..
Black berets foreve
r
Easy Tiger... we caught it before any real damage was done, and Tacky has addressed the joking thing, which Jackson Mom has manned up to and lesson is learnt IMO...

Sorry to hear of your cousins Friend, IED attacks are a cowards way of striking at their enemy.... the Jihaddis are as pathetic as they are delluded.... and to think Bin Laden has the ordasity to call them Mujjahadeen..... ha!!... Mujahadeen died with Bin Ladens assination of Wahid some 15-20 years ago... They are a force of dellusional nutjobs that pretend to be an Islamic Army.... Not to be underestimated by any means, cos they are very flexible and adapt to harsh conditions just like ****roaches, but should only be given the respect they "deserve!"...

Hope your Cousins friend recovers soon...

Exo..

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"