- Forums

Go Back Forums > General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 03-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Posts: n/a
Default is there anyway to reenlist with an oth

i was seperated from the marine corp almost a year ago for misconduct, I am desperately trying to reenlist into the army can anyone help? thank you for your time
Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2005, 09:48 AM
sroth sroth is offline
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8

There should be some sort of re-enlistment code on your records. DD 214 if you have one. It all depends on the nature of your discharge and how gross you misconduct was.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.