armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 12-22-2006, 11:17 AM
Staff Sergeant

Default Osama Bin Forgotten

Quotes "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our Number one priority and we will not rest until we find him!"

- President Bush, September 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- President Bush, March 13, 2002

Old 12-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer

Let me start off by saying We didn't forget. F74k Bin Laden. He ether hides or he's dead.

I pray and hope one day a grunt finds him. The Commander and chief has more than his fair share of problems .. that's for sure and that's all I will say about that.

Along with finding that coward dirty sumbitch is the GWOT against the T's everywhere... it's a war. He attack my city and we lost alot of brothers and sisters because of him.
Thus.... Operation Iraqi Freedom and the GWOT and terrorist. Hooah... 160th Nightstalkers Army Airborn Rangers lead the way.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 12-23-2006 at 08:34 AM..

Old 12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Let me start off by saying We didn't forget. F74k Bin Laden. He ether hides or he's dead.

I pray and hope one day a grunt finds him. The Commander and chief has more than his fair share of problems .. that's for sure and that's all I will say about that.

Along with finding that coward dirty sumbitch is the GWOT against the T's everywhere... it's a war. He attack my city and we lost alot of brothers and sisters because of him.
Thus.... Operation Iraqi Freedom and the GWOT and terrorist. Hooah... 160th Nightstalkers Army Airborn Rangers lead the way.
You are letting Bush off easy - he doesn't seem to give a crap about your dead brothers and sisters. Why did we suddenly forget about Bin Laden and Afghanistan and go off and attack Iraq? Bush used 9/11 as a pretext for expanding our empire - and you and your brothers and sisters are the ones that have to pay the price.

Old 12-23-2006, 04:31 PM
General of the Armies

We dont know where Bin Laden is, so its Bin Laden we should be workin on.... Hes a SOB of the highest order, and Mr. Choudrey who respresented Al Quada in Dublin about 3 months ago, makes no bones about the fact that Bin Laden has an Organisation behind him... Bin Ladens capture or killing will only have an effect on PR... Al Quada needs to be taken apart (with High Explosives if neccessary) piece by piece and when you get the brains of it under wraps, then Bin Laden will not be so ellusive.... the brains of al quadas offensive strategy are also protecting this SOB, and with such lost of presidge amoungst the tribes in Pakistan, the willingness to give him up for a buck or two will resurface.

As for Bush Bashing.... the US Administration stayed stubborn on a flawed course of action, and that has now failed to the extent they are making changes to strategy... I like you cant make any concrete statements on it cos we just dont know, but it appears to me that the Bush Administration has gone to great lengths to protect a president that has allowed himself to be manipulated by Corporate Lobbyists... thats my opinion anyway.... I cant see any other logical explaination, maybe more openess on the topic from the adminstration could prove me wrong, and silence this question of Bush once and for all... cos its like a bad penny, it keeps on coming up.... again and again... Colin Powell for US President..... thats my shout!!...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 12-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Brigadier General

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus loves me more View Post
Bush used 9/11 as a pretext for expanding our empire - and you and your brothers and sisters are the ones that have to pay the price.
No disresect or anything....You say my brothers and sisters instead of our's. Does that inclued you?
Cus... then you say our empire?......

As a soldier....I know policy and I don't always agree but more importently....it's about the soldiers beside me. Peace.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 12-25-2006 at 01:22 PM..

Old 12-25-2006, 02:59 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
No disresect or anything....You say my brothers and sisters instead of our's. Does that inclued you?

As a soldier....I know policy and I don't always agree but more importently....it's about the soldiers beside me. Peace.
Well said, I dont know a soldier who has seen combat to say stayed the course of the combat action cos of patriotism, glory, etc, etc... its ALL about the man beside you...

Old 12-25-2006, 10:22 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:

figure of speech - I am not in the habit of referring to my 300 million fellow Americans as Brothers and Sisters, and I think it sounds weird.

As to the rest of your post - you are 100% correct in what you say - thats why it is vital for those of us who are NOT actively in the service to make sure you and the man beside you are not asked to put your lives on the line unless it is absolutely necessary, legal and honorable. I think you deserve better.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Brigadier General

Ahhh.. Wasn't sure if you were American. All of us from the city (New York) started refering to one another as bro's ....on 9/11 That was the worst day I ever saw and ... it could happen again. When you look at the faces of the people you love and see fear in their eyes. It makes you want to go out and do things......

Thanks dude for your support.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 12-27-2006, 03:16 PM
General of the Armies

I dont think anybody has forgotten him... His role is a purely PR and Financial One (given his family background), and Osama Bin Ladens days are certainly numbered if not up.... if you really want to get to the heart of Al Quada, tighten up your perceptions of what constitutes a threat to your security, and start IDing and taking out the brains not the face of Al Quada... You need to look inside the families of the dominant in Al Quada, starting with the family Tree of Kalid Shiek Mohammad... or KSM as dubbed by your CIA.....

Heres a site that investigated him, and has ALLOT of info about him..

[url]http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/binladen/[/url]

Old 12-27-2006, 03:21 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Ahhh.. Wasn't sure if you were American. All of us from the city (New York) started refering to one another as bro's ....on 9/11 That was the worst day I ever saw and ... it could happen again. When you look at the faces of the people you love and see fear in their eyes. It makes you want to go out and do things......

Thanks dude for your support.
Bro, I hear ya cos I got relations in NYC whom I care about there too.... to use a commonly banded about quote, "all it takes for evil to trimuph is for good men to do nothing"... well theres loads of people doing something all over the world... some right, some wrong.... on balance, I am certain that the universe hears the shout..... "enough is enough"...... and a brighter dawn will happen for all those who believe in peace....