armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 05-25-2009, 02:34 PM
PaganAngel's Avatar
PaganAngel PaganAngel is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Witch Town, MA
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel
Default Ipod touch?

Hey hey army forum! Sorry i havent been around much... That off topic thread was getting so out of hand to follow lol! Anyhow i am posting this threaf via my new ipod touch that i recieved as a grad present! Woot woot! Anyone have one? How do you like it? Mine is 8GB- whatever that means XP! Oh and for anyone who is interested in my update (aside from those who already know) Tom got my letter! ^.^ He loved it! Apparently hanged my drawing in his wall locker and showed it off to the guys in his barracks -blush- I forgot to msil the last page to my letter though hahaha! Ah well, hell get it soon enough. So yeah... How is everyone else? =)
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 05-25-2009, 08:21 PM
I Luv My Solider's Avatar
I Luv My Solider I Luv My Solider is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hernando, MS
Posts: 95
Send a message via Yahoo to I Luv My Solider
Default

Im good just trying to keep busy lol I'm thinking about being a foster parent while Randy is deployed, I've done it once before and its fun nd exciting!!
__________________
He doesn't love me because I'm beautiful, I'm beautiful because he loves me!!
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 05-25-2009, 10:27 PM
missinhim's Avatar
missinhim missinhim is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
Hey hey army forum! Sorry i havent been around much... That off topic thread was getting so out of hand to follow lol! Anyhow i am posting this threaf via my new ipod touch that i recieved as a grad present! Woot woot! Anyone have one? How do you like it? Mine is 8GB- whatever that means XP! Oh and for anyone who is interested in my update (aside from those who already know) Tom got my letter! ^.^ He loved it! Apparently hanged my drawing in his wall locker and showed it off to the guys in his barracks -blush- I forgot to msil the last page to my letter though hahaha! Ah well, hell get it soon enough. So yeah... How is everyone else? =)
laurrrrrrren!

ah i love my ipod touch. in school i was on it seriously the whole day. pretty bad cause i stipped paying attention..EEK. oh well school is out now

and im good you know why! lol. ha wow great day great day
txt me when you get this got stuff to tell yoU
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 05-26-2009, 07:23 AM
PaganAngel's Avatar
PaganAngel PaganAngel is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Witch Town, MA
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
laurrrrrrren!

ah i love my ipod touch. in school i was on it seriously the whole day. pretty bad cause i stipped paying attention..EEK. oh well school is out now

and im good you know why! lol. ha wow great day great day
txt me when you get this got stuff to tell yoU
Texting now... Lol ^.^
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 05-26-2009, 07:24 AM
PaganAngel's Avatar
PaganAngel PaganAngel is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Witch Town, MA
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv My Solider View Post
Im good just trying to keep busy lol I'm thinking about being a foster parent while Randy is deployed, I've done it once before and its fun nd exciting!!
Oh that would be a great idea! Yeah im trying to think of yhings to keep busy with myself for the summer eek!
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 05-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Soldier gf Soldier gf is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
Hey hey army forum! Sorry i havent been around much... That off topic thread was getting so out of hand to follow lol! Anyhow i am posting this threaf via my new ipod touch that i recieved as a grad present! Woot woot! Anyone have one? How do you like it? Mine is 8GB- whatever that means XP! Oh and for anyone who is interested in my update (aside from those who already know) Tom got my letter! ^.^ He loved it! Apparently hanged my drawing in his wall locker and showed it off to the guys in his barracks -blush- I forgot to msil the last page to my letter though hahaha! Ah well, hell get it soon enough. So yeah... How is everyone else? =)
Nice grad present! I cannot believe that you can access the internet from your ipod! Technology ceases to amaze me....Glad to hear that Tom got your letter and loved it! Aren't guys so sweet when they show off the letters they get from us??
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 05-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Soldier gf Soldier gf is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
laurrrrrrren!

ah i love my ipod touch. in school i was on it seriously the whole day. pretty bad cause i stipped paying attention..EEK. oh well school is out now

and im good you know why! lol. ha wow great day great day
txt me when you get this got stuff to tell yoU
tsk tsk! Ipod and internet during school??? nice

Are you feeling better???? Why are you so happy? Your guy comes home soon too, right? Is that it?
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 05-26-2009, 11:12 AM
jrj1000's Avatar
jrj1000 jrj1000 is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Living the dream!!!
Posts: 2,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
tsk tsk! Ipod and internet during school??? nice
I know!!... school sounds like a holiday these days...music..videos..and internet in class?

Tut tut tut
__________________
Some People say the most important thing
a fighter can have is heart.
show me a fighter who's nothing but heart,
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 05-26-2009, 11:17 AM
PaganAngel's Avatar
PaganAngel PaganAngel is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Witch Town, MA
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
I know!!... school sounds like a holiday these days...music..videos..and internet in class?

Tut tut tut
Tut tut tut? That is certainly an interesting onomatapea hahaha.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 05-26-2009, 11:24 AM
jrj1000's Avatar
jrj1000 jrj1000 is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Living the dream!!!
Posts: 2,815
Default

My iPod Nano is a write off...I need to get another one..Im going to have a look at the touch.. do they do 32GB Capacity?
__________________
Some People say the most important thing
a fighter can have is heart.
show me a fighter who's nothing but heart,
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.