armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 05-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to I Luv My Solider
Lightbulb New to this Army girl world...

Hi my name is Tanya I'm 26 and live in Mississippi. My wonderful Fiance is doing his Mobilization for his 4th deployment He did 4 years Active Duty Marine Corp with 1 deployment to Iraq and 1 to Afgan. He is now a SGT in the Mississippi Army National Guard. With the MSNG he is on his 2nd deployment to Iraq. Im going Crazy already!! He will be deployed for 400 days alot better than his last one which was 15 mo. Im working on my Bachelors Degree so I have alot to keep me Busy.. Before he got the call to weeks ago that he was leaving May 1st for mobilization, he was in the process of submitting his paperwork to go Active Duty we will see how that goes..

Im real excited about this forum maby it will make the next 400 days eaiser..

Old 05-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Command Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to hollisrae Send a message via Yahoo to hollisrae
Default hiyas!!

welcome to the site. lots of crazy debates and good people to get to know. hope you have a great time getting to know everyone!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel

welcome to the forum! thanks for your reply to my post... you make me feel like my relationship has hope. Hahaha! Anyhow, I think you will find it very useful here. I havent been here that long, and Ive already made two wonderful and very supporting friends who understand what I am going through. Its amazing how much you can connect with someone you thought you never would under different circumstance, or the kinds of people you would meet that you never thought you'd find in these circumstances. =) What it comes down to, this forum has been great for me and I think it will for you as well.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
welcome to the forum! thanks for your reply to my post... you make me feel like my relationship has hope. Hahaha! Anyhow, I think you will find it very useful here. I havent been here that long, and Ive already made two wonderful and very supporting friends who understand what I am going through. Its amazing how much you can connect with someone you thought you never would under different circumstance, or the kinds of people you would meet that you never thought you'd find in these circumstances. =) What it comes down to, this forum has been great for me and I think it will for you as well.
Thats Awesome! Im looking forward to getting to know some people. Im going crazy with no one to talk to lol! I think this forum is pretty awesome so far!!

Old 05-12-2009, 04:55 AM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv My Solider View Post
Thats Awesome! Im looking forward to getting to know some people. Im going crazy with no one to talk to lol! I think this forum is pretty awesome so far!!
Totally... you can email me anytime. [email]RayneHarmoni@aim.com[/email] =)

Old 05-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Command Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to hollisrae Send a message via Yahoo to hollisrae

ditto on what angel said! I have made some great friends and have had some realy weird and funny convos on here!! LOL We are like one big weird happy family! lol

Old 05-12-2009, 09:07 AM
First Lieutenant

Smile

Haha that is very true!! These forums are alot of fun! I'm on it daily. LOL by hope you find this site helpful!! I sure do. It does make time go by faster.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Sergeant

thats always good to be able to talk to alot of people I dont know many people out here so makin friends is always on the priority list!! I know what its like to want to just get stuff out of your mind. Thanks..

Old 05-12-2009, 02:16 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv My Solider View Post
thats always good to be able to talk to alot of people I dont know many people out here so makin friends is always on the priority list!! I know what its like to want to just get stuff out of your mind. Thanks..
ha i know what you mean! its fun mkaing friends on here! passes time by in school mainly!

do you got msn?

Old 05-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Sergeant

Cool

Thats what I need time to pass by quickl lol no I dont have msn Just yahoo

Tags
deployment, moblization, national guard