armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name
Password

Old 06-01-2006, 12:15 PM
Private

Send a message via Yahoo to desertsnake1991
Default 1-1Cav Veterans contact info- Need names!

Hi...
Another Subject: I am in the middle of writing a book about my life, my service, and our exploits during Desrt Storm (Its the kind of stuff you never saw in the press...kind of in the vein of "Mouth full of Rocks",or "A Rifleman went to War" aboth very famous Military books.

I am trying to chase down some names for clarity. If you served with 1-1 Cav, 1st Armored Division, with myself, and other Squadron mates, then maybe you will have these names handy. (I forgot...too much Oil smoke inhalation I guess!)
1-1Cav's XO? His name? He was a Major then. (he will get 'special" attention in my book!)
1-1Cav's Staff names...all of them, S-1 to S-4
The C&D Troop CO's names?
What was our Squadrons PA's name? he was ex Vietnam SF Medic, later PA. great guy...he saved a lot of lives that fateful night we were hit by Arty fire. I would like to send him a mail, see if he is still kicking.
I guess I have a million more questions, so anyone that is in touch with other 1-1Cav vets, or has that info handy...send it along please!
Thanks a lot, and: ANIMO ET FIDE!

Plato-