armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Private

Default down with bush

you are all sending yourselves away to a quick and terrible demise. why would you sign up for such a terrible idealogy. america is in iraq, afghanistan, etc. anywhere outside the continental us for no reason other than o hide insecurities. 9/11 happened because president bush needed to fullfill his vandetta he had against iraq, saddam, and any other country or peoples against the illigitimate state of israel. on israel, it is said theat every peoples deserves a place to live and call their homeland. after ww2, the un decided jews needed a place to settle, why palestine! if the jews are left "wandering" why not settle in german where they were masacred and slaughtered. the army is not the right place to go for college! i hope you are aware that there is such a program set in place called financial aid! it is to help people like you who dont know what to do with their lives, to go to college for a reasonable price. the army will not give you $20,000, full college, careers, etc. its all nice stuff they tell you to get you to sign the papers, but what your signing is not a contract to receive all these wonderful thigns, it is to send you to boot camp and send you to kill innocents and terrorize the world around us.

by the way im not some crazy liberal fanatic with nothing better to do, i go to school full time and work part itme and have a life. im poor, but i make ends meet.

Old 04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

No 9/11 didn't happen because he needed to fulfill a vandeta WTF are you talking about? Next sounds like you need something more to do then to fill the whole forum with this ****. And third, people join the Army because they love their country and wish to serve it.

Post Script: US soldiers aren't killing innocents. Civilian casualties are caused by IEDs and suicide bombers. The main killer of US troops.

Old 04-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
the army will not give you $20,000, full college, careers, etc. its all nice stuff they tell you to get you to sign the papers, but what your signing is not a contract to receive all these wonderful thigns, it is to send you to boot camp and send you to kill innocents and terrorize the world around us.
Actually, yeah.. they will. As long as you hold up your end of the bargin, qualify for the MOS you signed for and serve your term, you'll get all of the bonuses and benefits promised. Next time, try using facts to support your arguments, not lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungho
by the way im not some crazy liberal fanatic with nothing better to do, i go to school full time and work part itme and have a life. im poor, but i make ends meet.
I didn't bother to read your entire post, just what I am commenting on. I'm going to have to beg to differ on the "fanatic" issue, as evident by your multiple posts on the same topic. That is compulsive behaviour seen in fanatics. Once topic would have sufficed, but being as you're a fanatic, you had to start...what? 10?

Also, if you make "ends meet," then you aren't poor.

Well, I've gotta go.. lots of innocents and what not to kill.

Old 04-27-2006, 09:50 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1
No 9/11 didn't happen because he needed to fulfill a vandeta WTF are you talking about? Next sounds like you need something more to do then to fill the whole forum with this ****. And third, people join the Army because they love their country and wish to serve it.

Post Script: US soldiers aren't killing innocents. Civilian casualties are caused by IEDs and suicide bombers. The main killer of US troops.
I've put a lot of "sht" on this forum about it. Thanks' for not coming down on me like you just came down on this guy

Old 04-28-2006, 04:50 AM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Yea but you're not like this guy. The gov't didn't act like it should have but they didn't cause it. They get thousands of such threats a day.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Major

This idiot posted this **** all over the place I see lol.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungho
you are all sending yourselves away to a quick and terrible demise. why would you sign up for such a terrible idealogy. america is in iraq, afghanistan, etc. anywhere outside the continental us for no reason other than o hide insecurities. 9/11 happened because president bush needed to fullfill his vandetta he had against iraq, saddam, and any other country or peoples against the illigitimate state of israel. on israel, it is said theat every peoples deserves a place to live and call their homeland. after ww2, the un decided jews needed a place to settle, why palestine! if the jews are left "wandering" why not settle in german where they were masacred and slaughtered. the army is not the right place to go for college! i hope you are aware that there is such a program set in place called financial aid! it is to help people like you who dont know what to do with their lives, to go to college for a reasonable price. the army will not give you $20,000, full college, careers, etc. its all nice stuff they tell you to get you to sign the papers, but what your signing is not a contract to receive all these wonderful thigns, it is to send you to boot camp and send you to kill innocents and terrorize the world around us.

okay GUNGHO, first of all, if you are in school full time, then why do most of your words seem mispelled? second of all, im sure that i speak for many people when i say that i think you are off the right track here. yes, the U.S. is indeed in Iraq and Afghanistan and other Middle East countries, but what 'vendetta' are you talking about? i agree with you that every group of people should have at least a small section of land to call their own if the need arises. but i dont think that most people are joining the Army for the sole reason of financial aid to college. and don't you dare say that our troops are over there killing innocents! i have a fiance who is in Iraq right now, and they are far from 'killing innocents'. the only innocent people being harmed over there are the ones that are killed by the suicide and roadside bombs that are in no way caused by our troops. our troops are over there defending the freedoms that allow you to sit there and condescend upon everything that has happened in the past five years. and for the record, he joined the Army not because of 'financial aid', but because he was proud to serve his country and protect the rights of his family. and by the way, you used the phrase, "terrorize the world around us" in your last sentence; the word "terrorize" is used rather harshly, don't you think, considering that the entire reason we are overseas is due to the fact that terror was enforced on our own country? and personally, you cannot in any way connect the United States and the war overseas with that word. it's ridiculous. word of advice? think before you speak.

Old 05-04-2006, 07:29 PM
First Sergeant

wow....gungho....you are seriously a retard

Old 05-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Private First Class

Cool hmmm

gungho is a broke-israel-america-hating-un-pragmatic-junior-college-freshman-with-an-obviously-low-gpa dweeb. i think he's palestinian, or just really retarded; why would he ask "why palestine." wait, i know what it is: he is broke and is unable to utilize proper grammar and punctuation because he works long hours to make ends meet. what school do you attend, gungho?

Old 05-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycurgus
gungho is a broke-israel-america-hating-un-pragmatic-junior-college-freshman-with-an-obviously-low-gpa dweeb. i think he's palestinian, or just really retarded; why would he ask "why palestine." wait, i know what it is: he is broke and is unable to utilize proper grammar and punctuation because he works long hours to make ends meet. what school do you attend, gungho?

My spelling and grammar aren't great...but someone should let you know so long as you will insult people on this matter...that capital letters go at the front of names and sentences. Or is that sentance??