armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Brigadier General

Default European Fascists and dreamers!

Watching the current EU debacle unfold is like watching a continental suicide in slow motion. 'Germany' the Industrial power within the EU, but no longer a military power, has due to the World financial collapse decided to wage a financial war against nations within the EU that lack Germany's fiscal discipline... i.e Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal etc..... with Greece primarily baring the brunt of this Germanic attack.
Pride and a European dream on the Greek side has kept them within the constraints of the EU thus far, but for how much longer and is their political leadership just delaying their inevitable exit. I hope they do leave soon and regain their own independence plus Drachma for only then will they be able to determine their recovery minus European fascist interference.

I find the hypocrisy of Germany staggering..It throws money at Southern Europe like a man with no arms and bends the rule book to allow the weaker states into the Euro. Then after the financial collapse benefits through exports from a weak Euro caused by Greece etc and yet is incapable of meaningful support and instead chooses to blame the very countries it helped get into their current mess.
Hang on, maybe its Germany that should leave the Euro and allow the currency to de-value, thus allowing the weaker states a speedier recovery?

Last edited by Spike; 02-19-2012 at 08:36 AM..

Old 02-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Brigadier General

I hope I'm wrong ....but the slow death is about to reach its conclusion. Not good! for anybody.

Old 09-30-2015, 10:04 AM
Major General

The VW scandal stands to cost more than the Greek debt!!

Old 07-16-2016, 02:11 AM
Brigadier General

This guy encapsulates things very nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xq-gWv91WM

Weird how most people can't see it....