- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Money and Finance
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 03-19-2009, 12:15 PM
saturn12 saturn12 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default Need Help with w-2 tax form as quick

I joined the infantry 6 months ago but during basic was hurt and put on a 7 month full profile. instead of staying at the fort for that long I left, (no I didn't go AWOL), I legally left.
since then I have re-taken the ASVAB and will re-enlist in a softer (easier) MOS (job).

Anyway, I still haven't gotten my w-2 form that I need for my pay in the army when I was in basic. If anyone knows who I should contact it would be much appreciated. thanks!
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.