armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2007, 02:02 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
That makes me wanna retire there even more O_O I WANT GUNZ! I WANT LAND MINES! DX
lol... I forgot I was talking to a Texan.....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-28-2007, 02:04 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Yea, who needs the money that bad? I think in this case it's better to make a good run..then a bad stand. Who wants to live like that? sounds like they the need the military there.
SA had a good military at one time... when it was supported by the Diamond Industry... the corruptness of the whole thing was replaced by more corruptness, save the latter had no money... The country is full of private armies in the form of security companies... Not a nice place IMO.....

Old 05-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
SA had a good military at one time... when it was supported by the Diamond Industry... the corruptness of the whole thing was replaced by more corruptness, save the latter had no money... The country is full of private armies in the form of security companies... Not a nice place IMO.....

it did mate...............SA is a good lesson for pacifists in when countrys economy go's down a peoples base impulses go up

Old 05-29-2007, 12:02 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus185 View Post
it did mate...............SA is a good lesson for pacifists in when countrys economy go's down a peoples base impulses go up
Theres a simple lesson to be learnt from South Africa.. dont replace a bunch of corrupt Bigots with a bunch of corrupt dimwits.... it doesnt work out!!....

Old 06-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Command Sergeant Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Theres a simple lesson to be learnt from South Africa.. dont replace a bunch of corrupt Bigots with a bunch of corrupt dimwits.... it doesnt work out!!....
Spot-on!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:23 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan_the_mad View Post
Spot-on!
Yup Yup.. its amazing how these things are always done the hard way!!...... but one of these days, somebody qualified to do the job will get first go at doing it right, not clean up some fools mess after him....

Old 03-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Corporal

lol. ya'll are having too much fun....but on the rape thing, im with the castration and giving hime the dull rusty blade and saying cut it off or die....

if you gonna hurt people in a horrible manner you deserve to be hurt as well....

Old 03-02-2008, 04:35 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytux1986 View Post
lol. ya'll are having too much fun....but on the rape thing, im with the castration and giving hime the dull rusty blade and saying cut it off or die....

if you gonna hurt people in a horrible manner you deserve to be hurt as well....
Well for those who actually committ the crimes, Ive no problem in principle with that...

However, as evidenced by a case Im familiar with, not all complaints of rape are genuine, a chap I trained with graduated and went to the spearhead battalion with me but was assigned to a different patrol area/different company... he was the nicest quietest chap you could meet, just the sort of lad you would think, "now thats a good guy".... he was a couple of years later on holiday with the boyz (as a young single man would) abroad in cyprus I think, and he got lucky with an Irish Chic from Dublin also.... they went back to her place and had sex... all would be well you would think, but what happened next is why all punishments should be carefully considered.... Unknown to the chap I know, she was on holiday with her girlfriends but was meeting her fiancee on the second week... he came over that Monday (she met the chap I know on a Sat) and she was overcome with guilt, so instead of confessing her infidelity to him, she told him she was raped... he went to the cops who picked the chap I know up, knocked several different kinds of ****e out of him and when beating him into a pulp didnt produce a confession, they fixed him up for a trial, before it went to trial after several months in a dank stink hole of a prision, she then confessed her infidelity and her subsequent lies... the ***** put a good man in prision, where he was tortured under the definations of the geneva convention and locked up, never mind the stigma hisfamily had to endure for those months after.... I hope she burns in hell for her crimes!!!... c*nt!!... So in closing, you can see why the imperfections of human beings can lead to the injustice of committing the act of rape, and the injustice of accusing innocent people of such a horrible crime.. hence the need for safeguards to ensure the guilty are indeed guilty and appropriately punished for their crimes....

The chap I know should never shake the reputation that experience gave him, and when his close mates moved onto other units, the newbees carried on with the stigma thing... the CS there was a dickhead, and did not support him... The chap eventually moved on himself.... I just hope he finds some peace for the injustices he has endured.... Havent heard from him in over 10 yrs, so if he is reading this, he will know who he is, and I along with many others wish him the very best for the future....

Old 03-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Corporal

damn....i am very sorry. yes, there are false cries of rape and they are very messed up and they hurt many people in the process. i am very sorry for what happened to your friend.

Old 03-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Staff Sergeant

A load of buckshot to the balls would fix the problem.