armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Colonel

'I think you need to get laid kid, lighten up a little and drop the crappy attitude.

Seriously, go out tonight with your friends, pick up some nice, proper ***** and come back tomorrow with a decent mindset.
'

That's possibly the best advice he's ever had. I'm sure he'll take what I say as an insult but I believe he's lonely.

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 08-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Second Lieutenant

and you have the Gaul to call yourself a scientist?? You may be studying medical science but that sure as hell donít make you a scientist.

What the **** does it make me then? An artist. What a fricking dumbass. Are you jealous of me or something; is that why you tried to bring me down, you being a lowly builder? I'll be earning more than you in a day than you will in a year.

18?? Your intelligence and writings suggest a much younger age. Your attitude and arrogance on the other hand, is that of a bitter, self-righteous old man who has been crapped on at every turn in life.

Ha, it makes me laugh when a tosser like you with a mediocre intellect tries so hard to act smart. It was only a couple of days ago that you were calling me intelligent, remember? Can you not think of anything else to say to me except i'm dumb and have an attitude? I really couldn't give a **** if you think that. You really haven't put any thought into this argument have you? How is it that what i say reminds you of a child? I'm interest in your reasoning behind this absolute moronic bull****.
"Crapped on at every turn"? Isn't that what i just said to kurusch? Are you jealous of me as well? It explains why you bunch of desperate losers gang-up on me with your irrelevant and truthfully stupid replies..... working together to beat the stronger foe.

The fact that you are in medical school, that you so proudly display in attacks on other peoples intelligence means nothing until you have proven yourself for damn near a decade of intense studies. All that it proves is that you must have had decent grades in high-school and rich parents.

Ha, it means nothing to be in medical school??????? You really are jealous of me, builder-boy. No, you don't just need to get "decent grades"... you need bloody good grades, and need to prove yourself to be better than the other 90% of applicants who don't get in. (which i did, obviously).

I think you need to get laid kid, lighten up a little and drop the crappy attitude.
Seriously, go out tonight with your friends, pick up some nice, proper ***** and come back tomorrow with a decent mindset. Blow off your studies for one night and live a little, just one night, do us all a huge favor, please.

Lighten up? you mean act like all of you - a gimp, trying to make friends on chat rooms?
Hahahaha, that is amazing, go out with friends and get some "*****"? Oh, you are cool. I'm doing fine in that department, thanks. Also, i saw your picture last night - you are one cool looking guy.... it's only total coolios that sit and pose for a picture in front of their pc with a cheesy grin on their face.

es.
That must be it. **** man I don't even recall what this thread is about. How many people J Smac can upset or something? You've done a good job of turning the attention of everyone to yourself, so I'll embellish you as well. Someone as angry as you should not be learning how to fix people who are broken. I hope you won't be persueing a career where you will be dealing with patience directly. When I was 18 I was trying to make friends and learn, not make an enemy out of everyone...I suspect that's normal. As a madical student, one would think that you would be taking more of an interest in learning. There are some smart people here and it's sad to have to read throught the vulger conflics you start to find something valueble. It is entertaining though I suppose. In an 18 year old, that acts like a 13 year old kind of way.

First, how i treat you losers doesn't mean that that is how i treat everyone i meet. Yeah, it is normal for an 18-year-old to try to make friends.... that's what i do as well. I, however, draw the line at making internet friends with weird americans.

It is bloody amazing how obsessed you lot are with me. If you really didn't care, you would ignore me.... the fact is i bet you look forward all day to coming on here and having a chat with me; looking at the effort you put into your replies. Also, i notice that there has been more activity on here in the last week since i came back than the entire 5 weeks which i was away. You lot truthfully are sad cases, and you can gang-up on me, and act like babe-magnet coolios with hundreds of friends all you want, but we all know that i am better than you all.

Old 08-09-2005, 06:46 AM
Colonel

[QUOTE=js_mac]

'but we all know that i am better than you all.
Do we? That's alright then. I'd appreciate 'all' your friends and admirers to post here now.

'you being a lowly builder? I'll be earning more than you in a day than you will in a year.'
This is just one reason I know you're a liar. If you were any older than 13, you'd know that a builder can often earn a lot more money than a doctor. You're no more a trainee doctor than I am an astronaut. You betray your insecurity with every post, not least this one. First you lie about your age, then you lie about being a 'doctor', then you give your self away with the phrase 'lowly builder'. No-one with an ounce of self respect would think that way.

'Are you jealous of me or something'
Another on-going habit of yours, always suggesting people envy you. If I half liked you I'd pity you but I prefer to enjoy watching you squirm on your little hook of self-loathing and insecurity. The thing is, you know this is correct, what you resist is realising the rest of us know it too, which drives you to even more ludicrous and laughable assertations of your 'superiority'. Only the inferior feel the need to shout loudly about themselves.

[i]'Ha, it makes me laugh when a tosser like you with a mediocre intellect tries so hard to act smart[i]'
He makes more calm sense in one sentence than you do in several incoherent rants. You are a loser boy.

'Can you not think of anything else to say to me except i'm dumb and have an attitude?'
Yes of course, but that's what you display with every post, you make it so easy.

'I really couldn't give a **** if you think that.'
That's just it isn't it boy? You do. You care so much, you can't stop coming back. In fact, now I re-read your ****, I doubt you're even a teenager yet. Oh yes, you care little boy.

'How is it that what i say reminds you of a child? I'm interest in your reasoning behind this absolute moronic bull****.'
You're interested because you can't understand how you give yourself away. Hare's a tip sonny, just read your own posts.

..' working together to beat the stronger foe.'
You the stronger foe.................yeah right.

'and need to prove yourself to be better than the other 90% of applicants who don't get in. (which i did, obviously).'
Nah, not obvious at all, in fact, even more evidence of your sad lying. What a loser.

'Lighten up? you mean act like all of you - a gimp, trying to make friends on chat rooms?
Hahahaha, that is amazing, go out with friends and get some "*****"? Oh, you are cool. I'm doing fine in that department, thanks. Also, i saw your picture last night - you are one cool looking guy.... it's only total coolios that sit and pose for a picture in front of their pc with a cheesy grin on their face.
'
I know you're only a lonely kid and can't understand how, but you've just proved him right and you wrong with just this post. Oh deary me, poor loser boy.

'treat everyone i meet. Yeah, it is normal for an 18-year-old to try to make friends.... that's what i do as well'
The fact that you have to state it shows all too clearly how friendless you are. We can all see it sonny.

'looking at the effort you put into your replies'
Poor loser boy, you post longer replies in desperation than anyone else.

Look sonny, all the rest of us see is a sad, lonely, prepubescent, ****ed-up kid who seems never to have been loved. I would assume your parents are pretty ****ed-up too, so you are only the dross product of other dross. You won't solve your lonliness arguing the toss with people who know you're a liar.
Any chance of turning this back into a war forum?

Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 08-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Second Lieutenant

'but we all know that i am better than you all.
Do we? That's alright then. I'd appreciate 'all' your friends and admirers to post here now.

Hmmm, ok.... i don't know about you, but i wouldn't admit to anyone i know that i come on this site. Twist the reasoning behind that all you want (you twist everything else i say to make it an insult) to "deduce" that i therefore have no friends. You know, thinking about how you do that, it's funny how you claim everything i say makes me an insecure reject, even me calling you a loser somehow means that that makes me one because i am insecure about it. Ha, i must really actually be hurting your feelings with what i say... only someone in that situation would be desperate enough to analyse everything i say sentence-by-sentence to scan for an opportunity to throw an insult at me. All i can say, and i say this truthfully, the insecure comments never really did work, and are getting a bit old now.

'you being a lowly builder? I'll be earning more than you in a day than you will in a year.'
This is just one reason I know you're a liar. If you were any older than 13, you'd know that a builder can often earn a lot more money than a doctor. You're no more a trainee doctor than I am an astronaut. You betray your insecurity with every post, not least this one. First you lie about your age, then you lie about being a 'doctor', then you give your self away with the phrase 'lowly builder'. No-one with an ounce of self respect would think that way.

Ha, no, i don't know what you're on, thinking that builders earn more than doctors. Maybe a foreman for a huge company i suppose. On the NHS, doctors earn £35000 in their first year, £50000 in their second, then they can earn anywhere between £65000 very minimum and £140000. I doubt many builders earn that.
Ha, what? you think i'm actually lying that i'm 18, and that i'm a med student? Well done, genius. You really are getting desperate. Think what you want - i really couldn't care less what a bunch of chat room weirdos think of me, it doesn't change what i am.
Hold on, you think, because i said "lowly-builder" that that shows i lied about everything i said? Last time i checked builders needed no qualifications, nor intelligence. I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about kurusch, i think you're losing your mind. Or perhaps it's just because you feel you need to stick-up for your new best buddy, americansoldier.

'Are you jealous of me or something'
Another on-going habit of yours, always suggesting people envy you. If I half liked you I'd pity you but I prefer to enjoy watching you squirm on your little hook of self-loathing and insecurity. The thing is, you know this is correct, what you resist is realising the rest of us know it too, which drives you to even more ludicrous and laughable assertations of your 'superiority'. Only the inferior feel the need to shout loudly about themselves.

I think it's fair enough to assume there's a wee bit of envy going on here; after all you're all ganging-up on me, even people who i have never spoken to before in my life. I suppose i can kind of see how you worked out that i know "this is correct", but the thing is, i don't... i know what i am, i'm not insecure... i know every one of my faults, even if i don't show it on this.... you, however, try your damnest to prove - after my posts - that you really are incredibly cool people. Who's insecure now? As i know what my faults are, when people accuse me of being stuff that i'm not, i couldn't be less bothered, unlike you lot obviously are, forming your cool anti-js_mac gang... it really is obvious that i am getting to you.
Yes, i agree that the inferior shout about themselves. I don't know how many times i've told you this, but this is an internet forum, where i don't care what people think of me. It doesn't matter one bit. Claim that by saying that makes me insecure all you want - it's all you ever say.

'I really couldn't give a **** if you think that.'
That's just it isn't it boy? You do. You care so much, you can't stop coming back. In fact, now I re-read your ****, I doubt you're even a teenager yet. Oh yes, you care little boy.

No, i really don't. I come back because it's fun watching you all get so uptight about what i say, and it's fun putting you back down again.... that's all - your insults, how ever much you think they do, don't actually bother me.... that kind of mindless generalisation is just like saying people only join the army to kill people.

'How is it that what i say reminds you of a child? I'm interest in your reasoning behind this absolute moronic bull****.'
You're interested because you can't understand how you give yourself away. Hare's a tip sonny, just read your own posts.

I do re-read my own posts when you repeat them to me in your replies, and that is why i asked this time - nothing i said could give away that i'm a child, purely because i'm not one... ok??

..' working together to beat the stronger foe.'
You the stronger foe.................yeah right.

Ok, fair enough, but why do you gang-up then?

'and need to prove yourself to be better than the other 90% of applicants who don't get in. (which i did, obviously).'
Nah, not obvious at all, in fact, even more evidence of your sad lying. What a loser.

Haha, what? Not obvious? Do you honestly think that in my med school application i talked like i do on here and preached about my superiority over everyone etc? Don't be dumb. Sorry, but it is you who is coming across as the loser, with this desperate attempt to tell yourself that i am merely a mornic, worthless pre-pubescent kid in hope of making yourself feel better by convincing yourself that i am not actually a success. Ha, yeah, it's you who is the loser.

'treat everyone i meet. Yeah, it is normal for an 18-year-old to try to make friends.... that's what i do as well'
The fact that you have to state it shows all too clearly how friendless you are. We can all see it sonny.

Oh, ok, so anyone who says they have friends automatically doesn't have any? Give it up, kurusch, you're sounding more desperate with everything you say.

'looking at the effort you put into your replies'
Poor loser boy, you post longer replies in desperation than anyone else.

I post longer replies, partly because i have a lot to say, not being a moron, and also because most of the time i have more than one person to reply to, being there the fact that you guys have now formed your anti-me gang.

Look sonny, all the rest of us see is a sad, lonely, prepubescent, ****ed-up kid who seems never to have been loved. I would assume your parents are pretty ****ed-up too, so you are only the dross product of other dross. You won't solve your lonliness arguing the toss with people who know you're a liar.
Any chance of turning this back into a war forum?

Ha, really? Wow, my life isn't worth living anymore - you bunch of coolios don't like me!!! HAAA, you are now resorting to attacking my family, oh my goodness, you are one hell of a state. I smell desperation. I don't even think that kind of comment deserves a proper reply - you do it yourself by showing off your sad desperation so strongly. You won't solve your lonliness arguing the toss with people who know you're a liar. You answered that for me as well; if i was lonely, don't you think that i would be trying to make friends with you lot and trying to get some respect, rather than abuse?

Last edited by js_mac; 08-09-2005 at 08:04 AM..

Old 08-09-2005, 08:30 AM
Colonel

Your always using small, unbecoming words J Smac.

My obsession with you is so strong, that I will not reply to you again. I don't care if you do post something useful. It's too risky to reply to.
I realize you havn't been hostile to me personnally but your hostile enough to ruin this place for everyone.
There are lot's of builders who are millionairs in North America. Besides, how will you ever have a house unless someone builds it and looks after it for you. I suppose you would insult everyone who does jobs that society requires just because their is the possibility that that job pays less than your enigmatic carreer may.
Any *** can read books, listen to lectures and get 90's is they try. Actually doing something real when the books get left back in school is where the bragging rights roll in.

Last edited by Common Sence; 08-09-2005 at 08:58 AM..

Old 08-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Second Lieutenant

Yeah, ok, fair enough. I'm getting bored with this site again, so I'm off. That is unless you reply with another lot of your gob****e. Have fun without me.

Old 08-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Sergeant

Ah damn it! Old Maccie left just as I got back, now what is everyone going to do with their lives? Talk about the world's armies or some **** like that? The longest posts I ever see are in argument and compleaty off-topic.

Last edited by Lord Barker; 08-09-2005 at 11:38 AM..

Old 08-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Barker
now what is everyone going to do ? Talk about the world's armies or some **** like that?
I know, it's bloody tough ain't it? Now then, where were we?

[IMG][/IMG]

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 08-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Major General

The salvation Army are number in my book,God bless em.....

Old 08-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Colonel

I just couldn't help myself. I had to re-post a well structured, beautifully thought through post by our ex resident 'scientist'. Read and weep.

'This is not particuarly relevant to the topic, but I have to say that genetics does have a large factor. It's biological fact that different groups evolve to be different people in order to adjust to their environment. How else do you explain the success of the German army (particuarly prussia)? It is german inherited efficiency and tactical-mindedness in both fighting and leading. How do you explain why barbarian and orderless countries like Scotland and Germany held off full-scale roman invasion - they were simply born naturally-better soldiers? Although it is frowned upon, you should feel pride in your race, the exact same as you do your country; after all, it's all right for black people to keep saying how brilliant it is to be black, so why is it bad for the white races to be proud? If you just got round the pre-conditioned brainwashing to believe everyone is the same, you would see that my argument makes sense and it is science-fact. You say "As far as i see it, its all about leadership and pride", but, for some reason, you ignore that these characteristics come from the genes, ie the intellectual ability to formulate plans, and the fact that we evolved the characteristic to love your country - probably because it allowed that nation to group together and protect itself as a group, rather than every man for himself, if you understand.....(darwin's theory of survival of the fittest). So, you see, genetics DOES have a part to play in the armies of the world.
I'm not, however, into all those nazi beliefs of race-purifying or whatever, before you say so - people shouldn't be persecuted for what they were born as
'

Sir Winston Churchill.