armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2005, 01:26 AM
Recruit

Default need help please

hi at first ....
im german and my english is not that good but i will try to tell my story and hope somebody can help me .... my husband is american in the army and we are this month 1 year married ...he is in kansas right now and i have to live in germany cause i have 2 german kids and my ex-husband dont want me to take the kids with me ...since 11 month me and my husband are now appart from each other and nobody helps us really that we can be together again here ....what can i do that the army maybe send him back to me cause im so hurtin to be so far away from him and dont no what to do anymore ....
maybe somebody here can tell me (us) what to do
thanks
shelly

Old 01-08-2005, 02:42 AM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default shelly23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly23
hi at first ....
im german and my english is not that good but i will try to tell my story and hope somebody can help me .... my husband is american in the army and we are this month 1 year married ...he is in kansas right now and i have to live in germany cause i have 2 german kids and my ex-husband dont want me to take the kids with me ...since 11 month me and my husband are now appart from each other and nobody helps us really that we can be together again here ....what can i do that the army maybe send him back to me cause im so hurtin to be so far away from him and dont no what to do anymore ....
maybe somebody here can tell me (us) what to do
thanks
shelly
Hi There and welcome to the site.

Well in fact that is a hard one for me to answer but what i do know.. is that if you are already married , you cant talk to your EX and tell him whats going to happen, second you can go to a lawyer and tell them you situation. and talk to your children if they are of age of understanding. well i dont know if im helping or not but you can talk to your husban now and ask if he can get posted to Germany. it will be hard tho. and also he can call a lawyer and have it arranged for you to come to the states.. wont be so easy but can be done. if you need anything else please post.. good luck

Old 01-08-2005, 03:49 AM
Recruit

Default hi again

at first thanks for your answer ...the problem is that i cant leave germany with the kids and dont wanna fight more about the kids cause they cant take it anmore ....thats the reason i try to do something that my husband can may come back to germany to us but dont know what to do cause i get not pretty much help when i go here on post and ask what i can do ...

Old 01-08-2005, 08:07 PM
First Sergeant

Default shelly23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly23
at first thanks for your answer ...the problem is that i cant leave germany with the kids and dont wanna fight more about the kids cause they cant take it anmore ....thats the reason i try to do something that my husband can may come back to germany to us but dont know what to do cause i get not pretty much help when i go here on post and ask what i can do ...
Hi there.

Well you can ask him to try to get re assigned to germany. and him beeing maried and all might be possible. He will have to discuss that with the Army itself. it will be hard but as i said can be done.
And i understand how difficult it might be for you kids. . and i know the pressure.
this matter can be resolved if he asked for a re assignment. . he can talk to somone. im not sure who tho.. i wish you good luck.
if you need anythiong else please feel free to post ..

Old 01-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Private First Class

Send a message via AIM to Empire of Svalbard

I hate bringing bad news, but I don't think the case is serious enough for him to be recalled.

But perhaps his service is ending soon... you may be happy sooner. Sooner or later, though, you'll have him back.

Old 01-12-2005, 01:24 AM
First Sergeant

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire of Svalbard
I hate bringing bad news, but I don't think the case is serious enough for him to be recalled.

But perhaps his service is ending soon... you may be happy sooner. Sooner or later, though, you'll have him back.

Well it might be possible.. tho. that he will have to see for himself.. and talk to the right people.