armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Private First Class

Default hmmmm.......pt 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Sence
My spelling and grammar aren't great...but someone should let you know so long as you will insult people on this matter...that capital letters go at the front of names and sentences. Or is that sentance??
i think you missed my point, common sence. nonetheless, i meant no ode toward you or anyone else besides gungho.

Old 07-30-2006, 01:57 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungho
you are all sending yourselves away to a quick and terrible demise. why would you sign up for such a terrible idealogy. america is in iraq, afghanistan, etc. anywhere outside the continental us for no reason other than o hide insecurities. 9/11 happened because president bush needed to fullfill his vandetta he had against iraq, saddam, and any other country or peoples against the illigitimate state of israel. on israel, it is said theat every peoples deserves a place to live and call their homeland. after ww2, the un decided jews needed a place to settle, why palestine! if the jews are left "wandering" why not settle in german where they were masacred and slaughtered. the army is not the right place to go for college! i hope you are aware that there is such a program set in place called financial aid! it is to help people like you who dont know what to do with their lives, to go to college for a reasonable price. the army will not give you $20,000, full college, careers, etc. its all nice stuff they tell you to get you to sign the papers, but what your signing is not a contract to receive all these wonderful thigns, it is to send you to boot camp and send you to kill innocents and terrorize the world around us.

by the way im not some crazy liberal fanatic with nothing better to do, i go to school full time and work part itme and have a life. im poor, but i make ends meet.
If thats a plea to come around to your point of view, I suggest go go back the drawing board. I like logical and topical debates, your post does not qualify.....

Old 08-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Recruit

Default what are you thinking,sir

I read your posting. I have to say what are you thinking? Do you like your freedom? I know I do. So before you go knocking the very foundation that has given you the right to have the freedom of speech, you need to step back and look. If we didn't have the best army in the world, most likely you would be speaking Russian or something else. I have heard it a thousand times from college kids just like yourself. Quick to put down the military, but you sure do love your freedoms of speech. So before you put it down, why don't you give it a try it might just make a man out of you !!

Old 08-08-2006, 12:09 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonard
I read your posting. I have to say what are you thinking? Do you like your freedom? I know I do. So before you go knocking the very foundation that has given you the right to have the freedom of speech, you need to step back and look. If we didn't have the best army in the world, most likely you would be speaking Russian or something else. I have heard it a thousand times from college kids just like yourself. Quick to put down the military, but you sure do love your freedoms of speech. So before you put it down, why don't you give it a try it might just make a man out of you !!
Gungho, you should listen to this guy, he is right about what he is saying, and remember, the civilians of any democratic country elect its political leaders, the Military protects the rights and authority the leaders that you elect. If those leaders send the Military into battle for right or wrong reason, remember, its them going to do the fighting on your behalf. If you dont like the reasons, vote Democrat (assuming ur American) next time! The choice is yours... hence the term Democracy. Bear that in mind before your next post..... pleeeease!!...

Old 08-09-2006, 12:59 AM
Colonel

Is it not the duty of the Armed Forces, in the end to protect our people and our beliefs from others? I'd hope that if the Gov't, for example were truly to go sour, that the Army would protect us if they had to from it.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:16 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Sence
Is it not the duty of the Armed Forces, in the end to protect our people and our beliefs from others? I'd hope that if the Gov't, for example were truly to go sour, that the Army would protect us if they had to from it.
I think thats called a Military Coup man..... But I think I know where you want to go with this. There is provisons in the Irish Constitution for Presidential Power to dissolve the government and convence a general election where government has been found to act against the best interests of the people in general terms. The running of the state passes to 3 highcourt judges and the civil heads of departments until a new government is formed. I assume the US has something similiar. The Armys role (& police) in aid of civil power is to ensure that this transitional period is protected and allowed to go ahead about forceful interference.

Old 08-30-2006, 06:35 AM
Second Lieutenant

Cool umm

This thread is called "Down with Bush"? Well dude you got some ****ed up issues to think that saying "Down with Bush" is going to do anything? Hmm. Who is going to replace him?? Really you are basically using the PRIVILAGES not RIGHTS that you have. If you were to leave US and see these places we are fighting at you would understand alot more about what I mean about PRIVILAGES and RIGHTS. Over in Iraq if you ran your mouth about there government and army as you do ours they would prob drop a carbomb on your sorry ***. I know id love to hear about that one happening. College Bitches and Rich kids all get outa the wars cuz there daddys bust there asses to keep em out Ha they should issue another draft just for little bitches like you. Well on second thought they shouldnt because we would get our asses handed to us while you ran away with your tail between your legs.

Old 09-01-2006, 09:47 PM
Colonel

It's not G.W. who gave us those those rights. It was more respectable people, so, it's good to exercise those right and priveledges when we find ourselves lead by morons such as G.W. who in there arrogance make the people who gave them what they have roll in their graves.

Most of the free people in the world want G.W. out. So what's wrong with saying down with Bush?

Old 09-02-2006, 04:48 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Sence View Post
It's not G.W. who gave us those those rights. It was more respectable people, so, it's good to exercise those right and priveledges when we find ourselves lead by morons such as G.W. who in there arrogance make the people who gave them what they have roll in their graves.

Most of the free people in the world want G.W. out. So what's wrong with saying down with Bush?
Theres nothing wrong with saying Bush is a moran and should retire from office.... for one thing, its true, and for another, its only exercising free speech..... however Gungho goes onto to slam the military as bunch of stupid soldiers that are proping up the government in a uneducated and babaric way.... and why would any educated person be associated with them... thats the implications of his post..... like he needs to get off the ignorance tree and understand that the Army protects and supports the democratically elected government, whom if under a Republican Administration led by Bush is elected by the people for the people.... so the civvis like himself should look inward for blame on why the US are being led by bush, before blaming the Army who was there before Bush came into power and long after he is replaced by another leader whom the people elect...

Old 09-02-2006, 07:08 AM
Colonel

Gungho is a tool, for sure.