armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name
Password

Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Private

Default Needing help from army wives!!!

Is it true,that the rule is that if the family doesn't live together(I mean like my husband works in Hohne,Germany and I live in Osnabrück,Germany),that the military don't pay any child benefit anymore,and that if he wouldn't say that we don't live together anymore,that he must pay everything back????hope you can help

Old 04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Private First Class

As much as I would like to help I have no idea about the british army I think I seen in a prior post your husband is in the british army......In the American Army your entitiled to dependant pay and all benefits until your divorced and you can call the commanding officer of your husband but I am not sure you will get much help on here most are American Army but good luck on your search!