armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Private

Default Do I have to give back my Army ID card???

I'm not divorced with my husband(we are separated)but he's telling me that not giving the Army ID card back to him,would cause me into trouble(like that the police would come and I would have to go to jail)!From my marriage before, I still ("know")that I only had to give it back when we were DIVORCED!But till now we're not!My problem is now that I don't know the rules from the British Army cause my ex husband has worked for the American Army...,so I hope that somebody knows if I am committed giving him the Army ID card...before we're even divorced...and if somebody knows if I would go to jail....(what for my sake can't be right(I've got 2 children))

Old 03-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Private

Have you tried calling his unit or the post he is stationed at? Or even any British Army post? They should be able to answer general questions for you.

You really need to find someone that can speak to you that can answer all your questions. Unfortunately this is a American website so although there are many that may wish to help, they just can't.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdl70 View Post
Have you tried calling his unit or the post he is stationed at? Or even any British Army post? They should be able to answer general questions for you.

You really need to find someone that can speak to you that can answer all your questions. Unfortunately this is a American website so although there are many that may wish to help, they just can't.
oh thanks....I thought this was an english website,...so but know I know...

Tags
army, britain, germany, husband, id card