armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Default A preemptive strike on Mothers Day

We at Army.com want to make a preemptive strike on Mothers Day. So we hope that all of you will begin calling your mothers today instead of Sunday. By all means call her on Sunday but just to make her feel special call her today also. Let her know that you love her so much you just couldn't wait till Mothers Day to tell her.

To all of Our Army Moms out there, Happy Mothers Day. We couldn't do it without your love and support. The Same goes for the rest of the family but this is Mothers Day so that is who we're focusing on. Thank you for your service to us when we were kids and now it is our turn to serve you.

God Bless and Happy Mothers Day,

Grimm

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral David Farragut

Old 05-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Brigadier General

Add my wishes for a happy Mother's Day also. My Mom is dead but I'll still think of her & of course my wife is a Mom.
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 05-09-2008, 02:43 PM
General of the Armies

Happy Mothers Day to all US Moms.. Irish Mothers day was in March... my Credit Card bill told me so...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool May 11th. Happy Mothers Day....

Because of your insight...I belive I done it already on (Support our Families ) .... I'll do it again....Hit it...

Long Life and happiness to all Mothers everywhere.

Spc. ~ Nightflyer ~ Spec 4 Mafia
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 05-11-2008, 07:16 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool

Happy mothers day to everyone. It's only 0900 hrs and most of my family is already together..Lol..We're all going out to dinner..I'll be wearing my class A's..Should be a blast..I 've been task to go over my brothers pad and wake his *** up...Him and his crew went out again last Night. My mom said, call first..he might be with his new girlfriend..Lol..This should be fun..Ha ha ...
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 05-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Brigadier General

Thanks lads......almost choked on my cup of tea........went grabbing for my mobile phone......then remembered.......mothers day in the UK is March......we went out for a family meal......jeez.......

Old 05-12-2008, 10:19 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
We at Army.com want to make a preemptive strike on Mothers Day. So we hope that all of you will begin calling your mothers today instead of Sunday. By all means call her on Sunday but just to make her feel special call her today also. Let her know that you love her so much you just couldn't wait till Mothers Day to tell her.

To all of Our Army Moms out there, Happy Mothers Day. We couldn't do it without your love and support. The Same goes for the rest of the family but this is Mothers Day so that is who we're focusing on. Thank you for your service to us when we were kids and now it is our turn to serve you.

God Bless and Happy Mothers Day,

Grimm
Thanks bunches all!!

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 05-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Corporal

Smile

I know Mother's Day is now over, but for Me as the Mother of a soldier it was Fantastic!!!! My soldier got to come home, for the 1st time in over a year! So, Happy Belated Mothers Day to all & and Blessed, Safe Memorial Day to all our Veterans & Troops!!!!