armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com Games > America's Army Game
User Name
Password

Old 07-01-2007, 10:29 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

No, America's Army is not appropriate for a 10 year old boy. He needs to be outdoors instead of on a computer wasting his brain on video games (btw, I'm a video game fanatic). If he wants to play war, buy him a plastic M16 and little uniform and send he and his friends out into the backyard.

Too many kids are being wasted on video games.

I gotta go, I have a Ghost Recon match starting.

Old 07-04-2007, 02:14 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
No, America's Army is not appropriate for a 10 year old boy. He needs to be outdoors instead of on a computer wasting his brain on video games (btw, I'm a video game fanatic). If he wants to play war, buy him a plastic M16 and little uniform and send he and his friends out into the backyard.

Lol...... I fully agree.....

I think Ghost Recon 2 is a great game, mate of mine is an Army Engineer, and an accomplished gamer on Xbox... He is going mad over Ghost Recon 2, as he normally bets the game in a couple of hours... not this time... lol... Its a great game of tactical fighting...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 07-10-2007, 06:52 AM
Major

Send a message via AIM to Zidane Send a message via MSN to Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post

Lawl, Gears of War > GRAW.

I played the first GRAW, and damn I hated that **** so much. I heard GRAW2 was good though.
We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name. - Sam Houston

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. - Robert E. Lee

Old 07-10-2007, 10:55 AM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

i like spyro the dragon, now thats a good game. and then simpsons road rage somthing. i love it when homer says dooh!