armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Private First Class

Send a message via MSN to richard_berserk126 Send a message via Yahoo to richard_berserk126

I'm joining for my own reasons and almost all of the people around DONT want me to go...Which makes me wanna go more. But...Who knows, My views may change later on. But as of now I'm that ****y arrogant guy who thinks there the ****, and hasnt been put in check yet

Old 01-30-2007, 03:45 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_berserk126 View Post
I'm joining for my own reasons and almost all of the people around DONT want me to go...Which makes me wanna go more. But...Who knows, My views may change later on. But as of now I'm that ****y arrogant guy who thinks there the ****, and hasnt been put in check yet

Well in that case, whether you make it through training or not, Army will certainly give you a more wider and mature world view.... From Basic Training Washouts to lads to made it to Special Forces, all the lads I know would say the same....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 02-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Sergeant First Class

Default it dont matta

death is a small price to pay in exchange for freedom

more lata
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.

Old 02-02-2007, 07:41 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngin_Runnin&Gunnin View Post
death is a small price to pay in exchange for freedom

more lata
Emmm well if your the one dying, you might think it a LARGE price to pay for freedom...

Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Private First Class

Send a message via MSN to richard_berserk126 Send a message via Yahoo to richard_berserk126

maybe...But still...Its my decision...Bush has no say...Unless he brings the draft back over night...And I am the one who dies...I dont care as long as I could save those who are precious to me.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:29 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_berserk126 View Post
maybe...But still...Its my decision...Bush has no say...Unless he brings the draft back over night...And I am the one who dies...I dont care as long as I could save those who are precious to me.
Thats as good a reason to fight as any, so your loved ones dont have to....

Old 02-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Private First Class

Gung-ho is just that, a dumb HO who knows nothing about the military and what we do in Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't kill innocent people, but i won't mind hunting YOUR *** down.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:30 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles_187 View Post
Gung-ho is just that, a dumb HO who knows nothing about the military and what we do in Iraq and Afghanistan. We don't kill innocent people, but i won't mind hunting YOUR *** down.
lol... I wouldnt bother getting too worked up over a sad bastard like that..... his biggest dissapointment will be looking in the mirror when he comes down from that buzz he's obviously one...

Old 02-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Private

lol... absolutely. and as patton said, the point is not to die for you country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his. and while i dont know from experience, i do know the army will humble you, and even in the civ world you cant be an arrogant *** without consequences. even if you dont stay in the army, it will still teach you rules for reg. life, right?

Old 02-13-2007, 07:45 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthurtme!! View Post
lol... absolutely. and as patton said, the point is not to die for you country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his. and while i dont know from experience, i do know the army will humble you, and even in the civ world you cant be an arrogant *** without consequences. even if you dont stay in the army, it will still teach you rules for reg. life, right?
Army life and Civvi life are quiete different lad, but I can say from making the transition back to Civvi Street, that I have brought allot with me, and that you can take the man out of the Army but not the Army out of the Man!!... To borrow a phrase from our.... USMC Smiles 187 OHH RAHHH!!..