armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 05-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Recruit

Smile Will my husband recieve back pay while at BCT

My husband is at Fort Jackson for bootcamp. He left April 11 and we have not yet recieved his pay. He was told that I would get his first deposit on the 15th of May. However when I looked at his "mypay" account it said that he is only getting paid for two weeks. I tried calling them and they would not talk to me becasue I was not him. Even though we have been married for 10 years and have 4 children together and the money is going into our joint account. They gave me no information. I need to know if he is getting paid for 2 weeks or the whole month becasue if not than I have to move because it will not be enough to pay my rent and other bills. I cannot wait until the 15th of May to find out either. If anyone could help me I would be so thankful.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Brigadier General

Although I don't know the specific details of your situation the Army pays twice a month, the 15th & the 30th.
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Private First Class

Default payday

My son is also at Ft. Jackson. He left on March 13, and received his first pay on April 15. I think it was about 4 weeks worth, because his pay on May 1 was about half. My son and your husband left about the same time of the month, but a month apart. Hopefully, the time frames will be the same.

Good luck.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:21 AM
Private

Default I hope this helps.

My friend was at Fot Jackson for BCT. He arrived on the 20th and his wife didn`t recieve his 1st check until a month later, but when she did it was for the entire months worth. Then she recieved his pay twice a month after that. Also my wife is at Fort Leonard Wood right now and they told her the same thing.