armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2007, 11:56 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
+1 with rock, on this one. I don't talk bad about the american president even though I don't agree with everything he does. I follow the office
Exactly, as serving soldiers, its our duty and obligation to do so.... like when you salute and officer you know to be an incompetant fool, you dont salute him, you salute his rank.. same principal... however, when I was active, those types had short stays with us... so the teeth gritting didnt last long...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
So RMH, you say that Bush is "more power hungry than Hitler."

You have stooped to new lows. Bush protects constitutional rights. Bush protects human rights. If you're getting beat to death on the street and I walk past with every means to stop your attackers, should I stop and help you, or continuw walking past?
%&*(, face it, everyone, Hitler has his own special little place. He can't be compared to anyone.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Sergeant First Class

ohhh give it a rest stirling ...your not the soldier of fortune

don't worry about me ..i can look after myself pretty well thanks

an erm ..please don't pressume to know me an my personaltiy ..how i could or couldent be suited to military life ..just because of some angry bullitens ..thats rather pathectic.

oh an my uncle general stewart ducan.. erm seems to side with my point of view.

look him up if you need to i dnt mind . oh an jmm ..pleaseeee stop using other peoples points of veiw because you can't think for yourself..

following orders makes agood soldier ..knowing whats right from plain wrong ..well then that makes a man ..

an head up my own arse ..yours is so far up other peoples ..you can't see for **** ..

come up with somthing better please

Old 05-03-2007, 11:22 AM
First Sergeant

royal, just to let you know people judge you by several things, the Crap that comes out of your mouth and the people you associate with and that generally with give you an idea of a person's charcter..... so far you lack in all of that and thats why I have to hope you never in list people like you are the reason they have a word called fratriside

Old 05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull View Post

an erm ..please don't pressume to know me an my personaltiy ..how i could or couldent be suited to military life ..just because of some angry bullitens ..thats rather pathectic.

look him up if you need to i dnt mind . oh an jmm ..pleaseeee stop using other peoples points of veiw because you can't think for yourself..

following orders makes agood soldier ..knowing whats right from plain wrong ..well then that makes a man ..

an head up my own arse ..yours is so far up other peoples ..you can't see for **** ..

Are you labelling me after David Sterling, the founder of the SAS... why thats quite an unintentional compliment there thank you...

As for your 1. bad attitude, 2. suck *** politics and 3. pathetic attempts to insult me... if you have a flying hope of getting on in the Royal Marines, who unlike you are professional, you will need to correct the above three flaws by 1. Getting a Good Attitude, 2. Loosing the political opinions and 3. getting more creative with your insults...

Like really, you must have your head planted so far up your arse if you think that post was a good attack after me giving you some objective advice... well its all voluntary, I dont have to give it, you dont have to take it... so lets call it quits, cos lifes too short to be wasting it on whiney kids who cant seem to get that chip of their shoulders..

Good luck with your career... from where Im sitting kid, your gonna need it...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Sergeant First Class

a my be a hotheaded ..bad tempered youth ..buh guess what gandi ..we all have are bad points ..

11infantry ..do you know me ..do you have some sort of magical power that enables you to see who ..people you have no clue about ..associate with ..what a daft thing to say ..

to pressume to know somebody through bullitens ..is erm silly ..

oh an i see sasha has deserted me ...

respect somebody for there opinions ..an accept people tend to be angry .when there reletives die ..wars not fair yes ..buh niethers invasion .

theres only one thing i can say ..to those of you who side with the people with a large rating an many comments posted ..

get a backbone an think for yourself ..i dont mind constructive critisem ..of ppl who can rightly give ..buh rubbish silly skits ..just don't bother me ..

i think my stick at it ..an not give in attitude ..is infact quite good in its own right ..

my narrow mindedness ..arrogance an dogmatic attitude is wrong ..buh we all can't be perfect now ..

an the next person who comments with arrogance an pompous attitudes ..well then just think ..an practice what you preech

Old 05-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

If it makes you feel better, I've thought that you are a sniveling little Douchebag ever since you have made your completely ignorant remarks. I do think for myself. I thought I made that quite obvious with my numerous clashes with Kurusch and Common Sence.

I would love for you to form a coherent thought and not sprinkle it with obscenities. I promise I will hear you out, then provide my constructive criticism.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmarinehopefull View Post

Well it looks like you are nothing but a twat at the moment with way to much bullspit on your mind. I guess if your douchebag uncle General Stewart(little) duncan(the monkey offa Duncan checks in lol) agrees with you then maybe you two should stop playing with each other and look at the facts and get past your anti-american beliefs.

Old 05-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Corporal

My feeling on Iraw is that we are not there for oil, those of you who think that is so, your not the brightest light bulb, if we wanted oil, we could have picked out any country in the Middle East and whooped their army's ***, but then get bogged down just like we are now, we went in with good intensions, just not enough intelligence, information was made up to persuade public opinion for support, they didnt take into account the consequences or scenarios of what would happen once we were in, that is why we are stuck, but we made the mistake of going in and destroying thier economy and other things of that sort, but now we need to do all we can to help them get back on thier feet.

My feeling on a full troop withdrawl, is no, bad idea, and for all those liberal dumbasses in the senate who are saying that just to make the public happy and get votes, because thats all it comes down to now-a-days on capital hill, they can go screw themselves, if we pull out now, it will look like a defeat to the radical Extremests and they will use it as a rallying call to try and push us out of the middle east entirely, giving them a stronger foothold and making them an even more real threat.

Also if we pull out, then their attention will switch focus from Iraq to Afganistan, that is a given.

Old 05-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Sergeant First Class

Default The real 'royalmarinehopefull'

This is the real RM, i apologise for my cousins idioticness an adbrupt language.
i assure that i havent been on here in about a month or so.

Rest assured iam not an arrogant fool for those of you who now have different opinions about me. i just have one loser of a cousin, an god knows how he got my password really does beat me .

well right now iam off to the gym to pump some iron, keep me updated please guys.

an once again i apologise to those who where offended

ps ..the war in iraq..an afghanistan ...i hope are lads an yours woop there arses then come home safe

p.s.s not a one of my reletives have been K.I.A ..where too good