armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to sasha Send a message via Yahoo to sasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
It gets a bit crazy like that around here... I think the cross over was 11b trying to explain to you that USMC and Army are pritty much the same thing, just a different brand... Probably more opportunities for advancement in Army, but USMC is a damn fine fighting force...
watch your laguage! what would yo momma say!!!!

Old 04-29-2007, 10:09 PM
First Sergeant

well that only took to post to get but thats okay you see what we mean by slowing down in stead of flooding the forum with one liner posts that don't have anything in thm but (oh)

Old 04-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
thats excatly what I was saying.... is that both are really good places to enlist. at this point its all about personal taste of what you want.... not which is better cause there is not one....

its your life its your choice on which your gonna swear to
oh-k! why couldnt you have said that instead of starting a conversation about beer and vodka! lol!

Old 04-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
I know you were pal.. but young Sasha doesnt pick up on it cos shes going too fast.. She needs to slow down a bit and take it all in...
hey bud, i understood your pal perfectly! by the way your just to OLD TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!

Old 04-29-2007, 10:14 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha View Post
oh-k! why couldnt you have said that instead of starting a conversation about beer and vodka! lol!
I did in a round about way the context I was using it in was that beer is beer is beer.... is like army is army is army..... marines is marines is marines its all about what you choose and what you think is best for you

Old 04-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
Only a large dose of Dramamine would slow her down...
your just so dramatic! what is dramamime?

Old 04-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
not that you would know you need to ssssslllllllllllooooooooowwwwwww down!

Old 04-29-2007, 10:17 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Dimenhydrinate (marketed under brand names Dramamine and Gravol) is an over-the-counter drug used to prevent motion sickness, (emesis). It is closely related to diphenhydramine HCl, or Benadryl. The differences relate to the weight-for-weight potency (50mg dimenhydrinate contains 29mg of the drug diphenhydramine), delay of action (dimenhydrinate must dissociate into diphenhydramine and its counterion in the body before it is active, therefore diphenhydramine produces effects sooner), and degree of sedation produced. Chemically, dimenhydrinate is a salt of two drugs: diphenhydramine(+) and 8-chlorotheophyllinate(-). Chlorotheophyllinate is a chlorinated form of the drug theophylline. The chlorination provides the necessary charge to associate with diphenhydramine as a solid. Theophylline is very closely related to caffeine and theobromine, mild central nervous system stimulants. It was thought that by combining the antiemetic effects of diphenhydramine with a stimulant, the extreme drowsiness induced by the former could be mitigated somewhat by the latter. In actuality, the sedation caused by diphenhydramine is substantially stronger than the stimulation caused by chlorotheophyllinate. Diphenhydramine, an ethanolamine-class antihistamine, is found in most OTC sleep aids and allergy preparations, such as Tylenol PM and Benadryl. It is primarily a H1-antagonist, but also possesses an antimuscarinic effect. It is used in Dramamine to prevent nausea and emesis; however, the development of the chemical meclizine has overtaken its usage (marketed as "Dramamine II") due to the fact that meclizine doesn't produce as much drowsiness.

Old 04-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
lol... I agree.....
i dont think you understood what he was saying, you really need to ssssllllllooowwwwwwww down! RELAX pal!

Old 04-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
or maybe a strong horse tranq.... not that I would ever condone that use on children
yeah you need to use it on yourself!