armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2007, 06:11 PM
First Sergeant

no thats part of that logical thinking and cognitive thought process your missing but thats ok I'll help you out while you try to figure out how to get out of the bag thats over your head...

wait no that joke's over I'll just let you stew on it for a while more....

Old 04-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11binfantry View Post
no thats part of that logical thinking and cognitive thought process your missing but thats ok I'll help you out while you try to figure out how to get out of the bag thats over your head...

wait no that joke's over I'll just let you stew on it for a while more....
lol Oooh, look at our young sensitive wannabe infantryman .. getting mad and snippy now. That's cute.

Old 04-29-2007, 07:57 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
lol Oooh, look at our young sensitive wannabe infantryman .. getting mad and snippy now. That's cute.

cute?.... wow thats rather brazin of you to step up and lean towords the homo side of life but I won't judge you like I said in my previous post you can talk about it here I won't look down on you any less

Old 04-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
cute?.... wow thats rather brazin of you to step up and lean towords the homo side of life but I won't judge you like I said in my previous post you can talk about it here I won't look down on you any less
Anything else? Or do you need more venting time? lol

Old 04-29-2007, 08:30 PM
First Sergeant

your venting.... geeze what kinda place you think this is...

I thought this was playful banter as your stero type's would put the phraze, its okay if you wanna vent some more. when your ready to "man up" as you would put it there are plenty here that are open to the idea....

or you done venting and want to get back to actully talking about serious stuff here....

this is the problem with too many alpha males in one room. Someone's gotta think that they don't stink. Hate to bring to your attention tacky but yes you stink too

Old 04-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
your venting.... geeze what kinda place you think this is...

I thought this was playful banter as your stero type's would put the phraze, its okay if you wanna vent some more. when your ready to "man up" as you would put it there are plenty here that are open to the idea....

or you done venting and want to get back to actully talking about serious stuff here....

this is the problem with too many alpha males in one room. Someone's gotta think that they don't stink. Hate to bring to your attention tacky but yes you stink too

lol Okay.. I guess you need a little more time. It's good, get it all out .. do you feel better yet?

Old 04-29-2007, 08:52 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
lol Okay.. I guess you need a little more time. It's good, get it all out .. do you feel better yet?

oh naw thats a popular misconception among the miss informed.... I got all day tack you can tell me all your problems, not that I will listen a whole bunch but it may do you some good to get over your supposed PTSD

Old 04-30-2007, 01:14 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
oh naw thats a popular misconception among the miss informed.... I got all day tack you can tell me all your problems, not that I will listen a whole bunch but it may do you some good to get over your supposed PTSD
Oh for ****s sake, will you lighten up!!.. this whilst very entertaining is altering my perception of you from Infantry Leader to Cheer Leader... Tacky was taking the piss, and you got all hot, bitchy and bothered.. how did you put it "time to drive on"...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 04-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Hearts and minds .. hearts and minds.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:11 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Hearts and minds .. hearts and minds.
lol..... Its Irish Diplomacy in its raw form....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"