armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 01-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Second Lieutenant

You’re too thick, and I’ve spent too much time with racists to fully answer this crap.
That's right - you're a real hard man. As soon as you lose, you say that I'm "too thick" to be worth responding to. You always do this. That is truly pathetic. I just lost a lot of respect for you there. Sad.
You still won't give an explanation for my adoption or cranial capacity link, which I asked for. You won't even bring it up, truth be told. You really are a sad little man. You can't admit when you're beaten.
However.
Ah yeah, of course, even though I'm not worth responding to, you'll just stick in a few undoubtedly pointless comebacks so you can keep your ego the size it is.
Nope. I’m trying to point out that your hate beliefs could be spewed on most other sites. Why spray the ****e here, where it can obviously offend black soldiers?
Ah wait, I see. That’s exactly why isn’t it?

Wow, I guess I was right about them being pointless. Yeah, that's right, kurusch - I came on here last year in the anticipation that a race argument would arise one day, so I could diss black soldiers. That is the most useless comeback you have ever typed up. You can't help constantly accusing me of hating black people, can you? I used to think it was because you were just generally a (unt, and you were naturally annoying, but now I see that it's because it's the only way you can sustain this argument, as your intellectual approach failed. Coward.
Racist and ageist too? Class yourself as a little boy if you wish, some people here are able to think and write like adults, regardless of actual age.
Nope, I'm old-men-who-should-know-better-getting-off-arguing-with-children-ist. In any case, I would MUCH rather be a racist, ageist, paedophile rapist than a coward like you.
So, let me sum up your well rounded response to my scientific posts:
Why do you always do this? At the end of every argument I have with you, you always resort to this. It's pointless, it makes you look like a retard and it's really obvious that you're just doing it as a crappy attempt to look unfazed by my demolition of your argument.
I'm not spending any more time on this unless you make proper conversation.
That makes sense. Look at your last few posts - was that "proper conversation"? You are an idiot, and a coward. The most low-down coward I have ever met.

Strike:

HA HA hey matey put down the bong pipe you are drinking too much of the water.

Oh, ok... I'll stop drinking water....
I actually came on for the same reason that most people came here
Oh yeah, of course, you happened to say that you came on here to have a b|tch at me, but now that i wasted you for saying that, you change your story. *****ing liberals - stop twisting the facts!
but then seeing you're ranting and raving i realized i would have some fun baiting a sad bigoted hick who in addition to whining about blacks,jews, Americans commies etc
Is it fun getting your arguments *****ed? Or did you just say that to make yourself look undaunted by my raping of your sh|tty post? You're having anything but fun.
he is and always been a born whinger, with no hopes,ambitions, or anything
Yeah - you leftists are famous for never whinging aren't you? That was a joke, in case you were wondering. You even admitted that you joined this site so you could whinge at me, you absolute mong. Pardon my ignorance, but when did I confide in you that I have "no hopes, ambitions, or anything"? Was that made-up, useless statement meant to boost your argument? It sure did a great job. Darn, no one will ever take me seriously anymore, after those words of genius.
someone who sits in a room behind a computer thinking that due to the anonynimity afforded by the internet he's the shiznit.
Mmm. deja-vu. Didn't you say that in your last post? Can't think of anything to say? Yep. Got me in one. I think i'm the "shiznit", sitting here. Wow, keep 'em coming - I can't keep up with this level of wit.
And who doen't dare venture out of home cuz he's afraid he'll get roughed up.
<Yawn>. You're starting to look like a complete cretin now, strike.
Besides i've got plenty of time on my hands
Yeah, I guessed.
gritting my teeth more like my jaw aching with laughter lol.
Nice. You're witty. The only thing sadder than the image of you gritting your teeth at my posts is the image of you laughing your head off while reading army.com.
So you see my BNP sympathizing chum i'm here to insult you for the sheer entertainment value of picturing you screeching and bellowing behind a computer screen like a pre pubescent hitler
Firstly, you know nothing about the BNP. That isn't even debatable - you're american. Most brits don't know about them. Insult me? You're doing a fantastic job so-far. Yeah, I can't control myself - ever since you came on here I've been screeching and belowing. By-the-way, for future reference, calling 19-year-olds pre-pubescent isn't the best way to hurt their feelings.
now i don't agree with kurusch and he doesn't agree with me but he does know how to rip you a new one verbally.
True. He did waste me. Making-up points, then arguing with them as if I actually said them, as well as pasting random phrases from my posts into his replies for absolutely no reason never fails to win. It's full-proof.
I wonder if mummy and daddy realize that their little boy is a wannabe demagogue
Wannabe-demagogue? That makes sense. How many people do you know who say "When I grow up I want to be a demagogue"?
Mate you "get to me" the same way Al Sharpton or David Duke or Jean Marie Le pen gets to me in that you have me in fits of laughter.
Cool. Nice to see you get excited about me. I really couldn't give a sh|t about you.
i find you amusing as hell
Ok, once is enough, strike. It wasn't funny the 1st time you said I amused you, so neither is it the 10th.
kinda like being amused by the monkey in the monkey cage in the zoo there..there take another banana.Or the nut in the funny farm
Right.
Damn son "piss brained reject,fat red faced, nothing but a coward,thick as ****" you'll have to improve on your namecalling though it ain't half as effective as you try to make it to be.
Didn't I say that to you in my last post? Although better.
And i thank you for proving me right about school and your parents..i can sympathize getting cained and belt whipped since you were little must be hell.
What? You're boring as hell, strike, you know that?
You have done a pretty invaluable service of showing us all..yanks that is what an envious,hatemongering, small minded individual you are dude out freakin standing. Now i'm flattered by your concern about my future job prospects but suffice to say it won't be wearing a brown shirt wearing a small moustache and shouting "seig heil" and then rambling about the international zionist,freemason,communist,gypsy,CIA plot to rule the world and wipe out pure blooded aryans such as your self:
Sorry, ignore that - you're fascinating. Your insights into my life and future career are fascinating.
So nice attempt at a retort but piss poor result better luck next time
Didn't i say that to you last time as well? (although better)
great so my name is jeffrey..do you reckon you are physchic now as well
Nope, I'm not saying your name is jeffrey; i'm merely saying that to highlight how much of a boring a$$ you are. Think - what kind of people are called jeffrey? See where I'm going? Didn't think so.
ps ever considered working for comical Ali or even better David Duke
No.
now this'll give you wet dreams.
What the hell, jeffrey?

Last edited by js_mac; 01-21-2006 at 11:20 PM..

Old 01-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac
You’re too thick, and I’ve spent too much time with racists to fully answer this crap.
That's right - you're a real hard man. As soon as you lose, you say that I'm "too thick" to be worth responding to. You always do this. That is truly pathetic. I just lost a lot of respect for you there. Sad.
You still won't give an explanation for my adoption or cranial capacity link, which I asked for. You won't even bring it up, truth be told. You really are a sad little man. You can't admit when you're beaten.
However.
Ah yeah, of course, even though I'm not worth responding to, you'll just stick in a few undoubtedly pointless comebacks so you can keep your ego the size it is.
Nope. I’m trying to point out that your hate beliefs could be spewed on most other sites. Why spray the ****e here, where it can obviously offend black soldiers?
Ah wait, I see. That’s exactly why isn’t it?

Wow, I guess I was right about them being pointless. Yeah, that's right, kurusch - I came on here last year in the anticipation that a race argument would arise one day, so I could diss black soldiers. That is the most useless comeback you have ever typed up. You can't help constantly accusing me of hating black people, can you? I used to think it was because you were just generally a (unt, and you were naturally annoying, but now I see that it's because it's the only way you can sustain this argument, as your intellectual approach failed. Coward.
Racist and ageist too? Class yourself as a little boy if you wish, some people here are able to think and write like adults, regardless of actual age.
Nope, I'm old-men-who-should-know-better-getting-off-arguing-with-children-ist. In any case, I would MUCH rather be a racist, ageist, paedophile rapist than a coward like you.
So, let me sum up your well rounded response to my scientific posts:
Why do you always do this? At the end of every argument I have with you, you always resort to this. It's pointless, it makes you look like a retard and it's really obvious that you're just doing it as a crappy attempt to look unfazed by my demolition of your argument.
I'm not spending any more time on this unless you make proper conversation.
That makes sense. Look at your last few posts - was that "proper conversation"? You are an idiot, and a coward. The most low-down coward I have ever met.
now as well[/B]
Nope, I'm not saying your name is jeffrey; i'm merely saying that to highlight how much of a boring a$$ you are. Think - what kind of people are called jeffrey? See where I'm going? Didn't think so.
ps ever considered working for comical Ali or even better David Duke
No.
now this'll give you wet dreams.
What the hell, jeffrey?
Good so you are finally getting off the bong water, but you should also be getting on the pills as well it'll do you a world of good.
Actually if you look at my posts properly you'll notice that i'm pro war and i consider my self quite conservative overall on issues such as capital punisment,Kyoto protocol and the like,and do support Bush.But oops i've forgotten that the word 'looking' and 'proper' don't apply to you as you are incapable of them. Actually mate my arguments

aren't getting *****ed at all-if anything you are just proving how accurate they were, and yeah i'm having quite a bit of it fun reading your so-called replies so much so that i was drinking a beer ..rubbing my eyes in disbelief reading the posts of someone who has such a high opinion of himself and imagining the snarling and gnashing the teeth that must have gone on at the other end as he did his best to not sound not like a total loon and failed yet again, you really need to improve your raping skills-verbal or otherwise- so why not just ask daddy, or one of your older mates in school i'm sure they would be glad to oblige as they no doubt have already. I'm disapponted in you mate i thought that some one who in his heart considers himself the natural heir to the to the murdering greats such as ole'adolf and co could pull it off a little better than this.

Thank you for your compliments regarding my thoughts on your future carrer ,though i've got the the ugly feeling i just may be proved right. And never confuse excitement and amusement especially you never fail to spew filth and whine like a b*tch whenever you are given the oppurtunity.So you are only 19 by golly looking at your posts you sound like 12,so no wonder you sound like a pre-pubescent demagogue, but still i'll bet you are pretty high up in the BNP youth league or whatever,i mean how else can someone only use rave and call people ****,cretin,mong etc,when ever challenged and to go so far as to make fun of some one's family whenever they are challenged just because you prefer to think out of your fourth point of contact that doesn't mean you have to neglect your brain... assuming god in his wisdom gave you one.though If i'm so boring why bother to reply to me note;you've called me boring twice
BTW i mentioned David duke and comical Ali because you combine the racism and craziness of the former and the comedy value of the latter,so you'd fit in just great they are your idols no doubt.
ps you're not related to David Furnish are you

Old 01-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Colonel

October 9, 1998 - Science Daily

Race doesn't matter. In fact, it doesn't even exist in humans. While that may sound like the idealistic decree of a minister or rabbi, it's actually the conclusion of an evolutionary and population biologist at Washington University in St. Louis. Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University, has analyzed DNA from global human populations that reveal the patterns of human evolution over the past one million years. He shows that while there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right qualitative type of variation -- it does not mark historical sublineages of humanity.

Using the latest molecular biology techniques, Templeton has analyzed millions of genetic sequences found in three distinct types of human DNA and concludes that, in the scientific sense, the world is colorblind. That is, it should be.

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," says Templeton. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity." Templeton used the same strategy to try to identify race in human populations that evolutionary and population biologists use for non-human species, from salamanders to chimpanzees. He treated human populations as if they were non-human populations.

"I'm not saying these results don't recognize genetic differences among human populations," he cautions. "There are differences, but they don't define historical lineages that have persisted for a long time. The point is, for race to have any scientific validity and integrity it has to have generality beyond any one species. If it doesn't, the concept is meaningless."

Templeton's paper, "Human Races: A Genetic and Evolutionary Perspective," is published in the fall 1998 issue of American Anthropologist, an issue almost exclusively devoted to race. The new editor-in-chief of American Anthropologist is Robert W. Sussman, Ph.D., professor of anthropology in Arts and Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis.

Sussman and his guest editor for this issue, Faye Harrison, Ph.D., professor of anthropology at the University of South Carolina, have enlisted the talents and expertise of anthropologists across the discipline's four subdivisions -- biological, socio-cultural, linguistics and archeological anthropology -- plus Templeton and literary essayist Gerald L. Early, Ph.D., Merle Kling Professor of Modern Letters in Arts and Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis, to provide a renewed perspective on race, a topic that historically is linked closely to anthropology.

"The folk concept of race in America is so ingrained as being biologically based and scientific that it is difficult to make people see otherwise," says Sussman, a biological anthropologist. "We live on the one-drop racial division -- if you have one drop of black or Native American blood, you are considered black or Native American, but that doesn't cover one's physical characteristics. Templeton's paper shows that if we were forced to divide people into groups using biological traits, we'd be in real trouble. Simple divisions are next to impossible to make scientifically, yet we have developed simplistic ways of dividing people socially."

Single Evolutionary Lineage

Templeton analyzed genetic data from mitochondrial DNA, a form inherited only from the maternal side; Y chromosome DNA, paternally inherited DNA; and nuclear DNA, inherited from both sexes. His results showed that 85 percent of genetic variation in the human DNA was due to individual variation. A mere 15 percent could be traced to what could be interpreted as "racial" differences.

"The 15 percent is well below the threshold that is used to recognize race in other species," Templeton says. "In many other large mammalian species, we see rates of differentiation two or three times that of humans before the lineages are even recognized as races. Humans are one of the most genetically homogenous species we know of. There's lots of genetic variation in humanity, but it's basically at the individual level. The between-population variation is very, very minor."

Among Templeton's conclusions: there is more genetic similarity between Europeans and sub-Saharan Africans and between Europeans and Melanesians, inhabitants of islands northeast of Australia, than there is between Africans and Melanesians. Yet, sub-Saharan Africans and Melanesians share dark skin, hair texture and cranial-facial features, traits commonly used to classify people into races. According to Templeton, this example shows that "racial traits" are grossly incompatible with overall genetic differences between human populations.

"The pattern of overall genetic differences instead tells us that genetic lineages rapidly spread out to all of humanity, indicating that human populations have always had a degree of genetic contact with one another, and thus historically don't show any distinct evolutionary lineages within humanity," Templeton says. "Rather, all of humanity is a single long-term evolutionary lineage."

Templeton's analysis gives impetus to the trellis model of evolutionary lineages, as opposed to the candelabra model, still popular among many anthropologists. The candelabra model generally holds that humanity first evolved in Africa and then spread out of Africa into different populations in Europe and Asia. Picture a candelabra, then imagine three distinct populations emerging from a single stem, each of them separate genetic entities that have not mixed genes, and thus are distinct, biological races.

The trellis model pictures humanity as a latticework, each part having a connection with all other parts. It recognizes that modern humans started in Africa about 100 million years ago, but as humans spread, they also could, and did, come back into Africa, and genes were interchanged globally, not so much by individual Don Juans as through interchanges by adjacent populations.

"If you look down at any one part of a trellis, you see that all parts are interconnected," Templeton explains. "Similarly, with modern molecular evolutionary techniques, we can find over time genes in any one local area of humanity that are shared by all of humanity throughout time. There are no distinct branches, no distinct lineages. By this modern definition for race, there are no races in humanity."

Out of Africa

The candelabra model often is used to justify the "out of Africa" replacement theory, whereby modern humans descended from a single African population, expanding out of Africa and replacing the less advanced Old World humans in Europe, Asia and Africa.

Templeton's analysis suggests a less hostile scenario. "Traits can spread out of Africa to all of humanity because all of humanity is genetically interconnected," he says. "Spreading traits doesn't require spreading out and killing off all the earlier people. They're spread by reproducing with people -- it's make love, not war."

Sussman says one of his motivations in devoting his first issue of American Anthropologist to race was to show the relevance of anthropology both in the academic world and in our everyday lives.

"Historically, race has been a key issue in anthropology," says Sussman. "Since about 1910, anthropologists have been fighting this lack of understanding of what people are really like, how people have migrated and mixed together. Anthropologists such as Franz Boas, W.E.B. Dubois, Margaret Mead, Ruth Benedict and Ashley Montagu were in the forefront of warning people about the dangers of Nazism during the '30s and '40s, yet the anthropologists' profile on key issues in America has been so low recently that when President Clinton appointed a committee on race in 1997, there wasn't a single anthropologist on it. "Anthropology, in some ways, has become too esoteric. One of my goals with the journal is to show what anthropologists are doing and how they relate to how we think and how we live."

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 01-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Second Lieutenant

Kurusch, I've tried and tried again to prove my point. I even thought I did a good job. You are just so stubborn. Quote tripe from as many lysenkoist "biologists" as you want. You sit here prattling on that race doesn't exist, when I just gave you the PHYSICAL proof that it does.
It's true that when people have opinions, there is nothing more annoying that seeing those opinions being proved wrong with uncontestable evidence. You're nothing special, kurusch. You are a coward who is afraid to admit defeat, especially by someone like me - who you obviously consider yourself better than. That is why, even when in your last post you refused to reply to me again, you still did when I called you a coward for not doing so. It must've really hurt your feelings when I called you that, huh? I knew it would too. I knew you'd reply when I called you that.
[url]http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=596[/url]
Stick to your daft views all you want. Facts are facts. Grow up and stop acting like an arrogant child who refuses to be wrong.

PS, note your article was written in 1998 - the human genome project wasn't completed until 2000. It can pretend that it knows what it's talking about all it wants (which it does), but the evidence which they seem to have didn't exist until 2000.

Old 01-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Colonel

Are all non white races defective at Hockey? Is that why it is mostly a white sport or is it because when we are young we follow our hero's?

If the first hockey "superstar" hadn't been white, would hockey be a white sport?

Of an age demographic 7-15 I wonder what race by % of those interested advance to a professional level in America?

Some people would look at a sport and say some races are "defective" due to their lack of representation.

Women have a lack of representation in government...are they defective? Untill the 50's women largely were homemakers...were they defective workers?

Old 01-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac
especially by someone like me .
'Kurusch, I've tried and tried again to prove my point.'
And failed miserably.

' I even thought I did a good job.'
Think highly of yourself?

' You are just so stubborn.'
When I believe I'm right and the racist nutter is wrong, yes.

'Quote tripe from as many lysenkoist "biologists" as you want.'
Thank you. I'll continue to quote scientific links all I want. I'm sorry if they tend to disprove your aryan theories.

'You sit here prattling on that race doesn't exist,'
It doesn't. I can't help it if you're too dumb to absorb information.

' I just gave you the PHYSICAL proof that it does. '
Really?

'It's true that when people have opinions, there is nothing more annoying that seeing those opinions being proved wrong with uncontestable evidence. '
Correct, and I'm sorry for you.

'You're nothing special, kurusch'
Correct again.

'You are a coward who is afraid to admit defeat,'
When I'm right? That's illogical.

'especially by someone like me '
Not really. You're nothing special either.

' who you obviously consider yourself better than.'
I must admit, with each of your posts, it's harder for me not to.

' That is why, even when in your last post you refused to reply to me again,'
That particular tripe you want me to comment on has been trashed thoroughly. I really can't spend all my time rebutting ****e that only white supremacists still hang on to.

'you still did when I called you a coward for not doing so.'
Yes, excellent scientific argument there.

'It must've really hurt your feelings when I called you that, huh? '
Dear god, you really must try to get over yourself.

' I knew it would too.'
Wow.

' I knew you'd reply when I called you that.'
Yes, you know how to make a winning argument alright.

'Stick to your daft views all you want.'
Thanks. Me and the scientific community will.

' Facts are facts.'
Indeed they are. Try getting some.

'Grow up and stop acting like an arrogant child who refuses to be wrong.'
Right, I will then. What would I do without erudite and knowledgble experts like you to guide me?

'PS, note your article was written in 1998 - the human genome project wasn't completed until 2000. It can pretend that it knows what it's talking about all it wants (which it does), but the evidence which they seem to have didn't exist until 2000'
Silly boy. Since that and other pieces were written, the evidence for there being no races within the Human Race has increased.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 02-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Recruit

Thumbs up I only see one race

The only race i see (outside of car/bike/horse races) is the human race

Old 03-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Recruit

Default Agree with Jim76

Racist as I understand it to mean is when one believes that their race is superior to the other races. That being said, I am white, and I do not believe that white people are superior to other races.

I can probably be designated a seperatist, though. I do not think the races should intermingle. Not that it is all bad, or that I hate the people who do it, but I certainly don't think it should be a big acceptable deal. I like being white, I like my European ancencestor's traditions. I also get a kick out of watching different black programs or Mexican programs, or Asian programs, etc. I love seeing other cultures embrace their own culture and traditions like I embrace mine.

I think we should all be proud of who we are and where we come from and try to hold true to that and pass that on to our next generations. What do we pass on if in 6, 7, or 8 generations, the children are a little bit of everything? What will those children be that they can be proud of? i.e. "I'm part Russian, Australian, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Ethiopian, Bolivian, Chilean, Honduran, French, Norwegian, Canadian, Mexican, Iranian, Leboneze, and Welsch." I mean come on. I do not believe in an eventual "one race" and so I support us not heading in that direction.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by KareneHarris
Racist as I understand it to mean is when one believes that their race is superior to the other races. That being said, I am white, and I do not believe that white people are superior to other races.

I can probably be designated a seperatist, though. I do not think the races should intermingle. Not that it is all bad, or that I hate the people who do it, but I certainly don't think it should be a big acceptable deal. I like being white, I like my European ancencestor's traditions. I also get a kick out of watching different black programs or Mexican programs, or Asian programs, etc. I love seeing other cultures embrace their own culture and traditions like I embrace mine.

I think we should all be proud of who we are and where we come from and try to hold true to that and pass that on to our next generations. What do we pass on if in 6, 7, or 8 generations, the children are a little bit of everything? What will those children be that they can be proud of? i.e. "I'm part Russian, Australian, Czech, Italian, Spanish, Ethiopian, Bolivian, Chilean, Honduran, French, Norwegian, Canadian, Mexican, Iranian, Leboneze, and Welsch." I mean come on. I do not believe in an eventual "one race" and so I support us not heading in that direction.
Superiority is probably the main definition of racism and one I use myself, but there are others. Another example is ethnic insults like ******, ****k, ***p, darkie, coon, raghead, ****, jewboy etc. These are all offensive and aimed at insulting one specific group of people. They are words meant for one purpose only, to hurt and degrade.
Seperatism is a very 'mild' form of racism, in that one group clearly perceives another as one with which it prefers not to mix. Seperatists are entitled to this point of view providing they do not use force or coercion to bring it about.
Karene, your views are multiculturalist and not racist. There is nothing wrong with a love of one groups tradition and history. We are all entitled to live where we choose, have the neighbours we choose, socialise with whom we choose, marry whom we choose, have children with whom we choose. I doubt very much that the future holds a 'one race' as the racists like to tell us, simply because we humans will always make the choices I describe.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Second Lieutenant

'to create the view that a racist is nothing more than a bigotted moron
What else is a racist?
' When you, me, or anyone is told to think of the typical racist, our first thought is that of a skinhead thug.
Nope. Racists are found in all strata of society, in all countries. Don't judge others by your own standards.

Hang on a sec. You first said that all racists are nothing more than bigoted morons, then you say that they ‘are found in all strata of society’, including academia. That makes no sense.

'I'm not convinced.'
Suit yourself. Wallow in ignorance and loathing.

This is what I don’t get about you.
To begin with you’re a particularly nasty, poison-tongued, bitter old man, so being on the butt-end of insults and prejudice from you isn’t exactly surprising.
Liberals like you love to go on about how you’re so accepting of other peoples, yet, when it comes to it, this is just another example of your hypocritical, bigoted opinions - ivory tower liberals like you are the most twisted, dirty individuals that exist.
When I came on here and explained that I believe that race is more than skin-deep, you took it upon yourself to brand me a ‘racist’, a ‘bigot’, a ‘troglodyte’, a ‘fascist’ etc etc based on nothing but this. Your twisting and lies extend further than this. One recent and particularly nasty example is shown below:

You took one of Enoch Powell’s quotes:

For these dangerous and divisive elements the legislation proposed in the Race Relations Bill is the very pabulum they need to flourish. Here is the means of showing that the immigrant communities can organise to consolidate their members, to agitate and campaign against their fellow citizens, and to overawe and dominate the rest with the legal weapons which the ignorant and the ill-informed [you, kurusch] have provided. As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.'

And changed it, through your own editing to:

'As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see ‘the River Tiber foaming with much blood’. That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the Atlantic but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of the States itself, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of American proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.'

Then you have the downright cheek to say you ’don’t agree with censorship’. You are a nasty, twisted liar. This is exactly what your idols in the media do each and every day.

You can call me a racist/fascist/whatever. It now means nothing, as you’ve fully-revealed to me how sickeningly distorted the workings of your mind are, through your attempts at bullying people into sharing your views. I’ve told you off for doing this before, but you chose to ignore it, knowing that calling me a racist will always get the crowd on your side. I‘m not going to explain my views again, as I know that you understand what I really am… you just love calling me a racist - it‘s like you communist arse-cvnts favourite word.

No, it’s not different ethnicities that I hate, it’s the lunatic, porridge-minded fascists like you that I hate. The fact of the matter is that (although you still, for some reason, deny it) under present trends, indigenous Britons will be a minority in a few years. You’re just so arrogant that you refuse to accept this as fact, standing idly by, insulting everyone who tries to disagree. However much you disagree, I am far from alone in my views. You, being both arrogant and mildly cretinous, ignore this. The BNP is the fastest-growing party in this country, gramps. Did they piece of information pass you by?

Now then monkey boy, how was that on topic? It wasn't of course, you merely saw an opportunity to push your racist agenda, which I believe is an insult to all non white servicemen and women, to which this site is supposed to be dedicated.

‘Monkey boy’? I thought OAPs were supposed to be civilised, Nigel.
Oh, and since when was this site was dedicated to non-white servicemen, Nigel?
No, you used the fact that Russia’s population is declining to bore us with more of your socialist, pro-immigration, multiracial rants. I know how your deformed mind words, Nigel; that is why I attacked immigration. I knew you’d get pissed off and jump in to defend multiracialism, and you did just that: you immediately responded with personal attacks. Wow, you really are a wonderful, nice man, Nigel.

I don't like cencorship but I do believe that as this is a site dedicated to the military, a large percentage of whom are non white, this line of racist propoganda pushing is utterly insulting. Racism is hardly inclusive is it?

Oh, yeah, here he goes… I’ve heard this all before from you. You love twisting everything to make out that I’m deliberately dissing non-white troops. My argument preaches nothing of the white superiority that you’re implying that it does… Can you ever go a day without lying through your teeth? If you look at my sources, they imply that whites are in the middle in terms of racial characteristics. But, nope, Nigel here knows that lying, and calling me a white supremacist will help his point.

Mmmmmm, pointless and demeaning words eh?

Pointless? No. If I call you ‘bigot boy’ it’s because you’re a bigot; if I call you a Stalinite, it’s because you’re a Stalinite. Calling me ‘sweetheart’ is neither funny, nor does it have any point.

Um, here: 'The difference between you and 'racists like me and the BliNP' (wtf - BliNP? good one) is that we are proud of our country'

Argh! Gramps, you moron! Notice the inverted commas. You were the one who said I am a racist, not me. Buggering hell, what a mong.

No sweetheart. I mean scum like you. If you and the antique BliNP actually had their way, the country would be reduced to a handfull of white racists with no alternative but to 'breed' (to use your racist word) with each other. What a bunch of trogs that would produce eh?

Let me get this straight: The BNP comes to power, then everyone except a bunch of neo-nazis emigrate, and then we all inbreed, turning into troglodytes? Wow, what an insight. Read what you just said again: Do you now see why I keep saying that your opinions are so utterly moronic and twisted?

Oh absolutely. And that argument, voiced by non racists has validity. Used by your lot, it merely becomes a rant. When and how much is too far by the way?

Good old Nigel. As soon as I make a point that you can’t retort to, you claim I was lying. Get over yourself, you arrogant old git.
Too much is when we face becoming a minority ourselves, and when the immigrants begin to stop assimilating, forming ghettos. I’ve told you all of this before.

' how did you come to the conclusion that I am a bigot?'
Let me see now. Oh yes. I read your posts.

You didn’t answer my question.

There is only one race, the Human race. For convenience, the word 'race' is used to describe the diversity between humans. Try this: [url]http://www.pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.htm[/url]
Ha, what a brainwashed idiot. Good scientific link: The PBS website. We all know how liberal, twisted and politically-correct the media is. Remember that wikipedia article I posted on media coverage of race. Here’s an extract:
For example, the media regularly presented the views of Stephen Jay Gould and Leon Kamin as representative of mainstream opinion among experts, whereas those who stress that individual and group differences may be partly genetic (e.g., Arthur Jensen) are characterized as a minority. Their survey of expert opinion confirmed that the opposite is actually true.
Snyderman and Rothman suggested that the personal views and preferences of journalists and editors influenced their reporting, especially their selection of which views to present and how to present them. They suggested that the desire of the journalists and editors to advance liberal political goals, which are seen by many as incompatible with a substantial genetic contribution to individual and group differences in IQ, caused them to preferentially report the views of experts who reject the heritability of IQ. However, note that journalists, editors and experts on average agreed on survey questions meant to measure social and political views, indicating that experts had liberal political goals despite their scientific views on IQ.