armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 11-28-2004, 02:02 PM
Private

Default Confused about the re-election of the President

Does anyone know someone who voted for a second charge of President Bush? Weren't things bad enough? Now he's in the process of giving high paying powerful positions to some of his best friends. And how about our congress who can't live on 130,000.00 per year? Imagine what would happen if those people had to live on what an average person is expected to survive on. How can they if they have a conscience sleep at night knowing that their greed is being fed by the people who are forced to work for nearly nothing. I think things are only going to get worse.

Old 01-30-2005, 09:39 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to Grimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrie Doggett
Does anyone know someone who voted for a second charge of President Bush? Weren't things bad enough? Now he's in the process of giving high paying powerful positions to some of his best friends. And how about our congress who can't live on 130,000.00 per year? Imagine what would happen if those people had to live on what an average person is expected to survive on. How can they if they have a conscience sleep at night knowing that their greed is being fed by the people who are forced to work for nearly nothing. I think things are only going to get worse.
I guess i am a little late for this, but my entire family voted for Bush. IMO things are only bad becuase he is trying to defeat terrorism work on social securtity the list goes on. Whenever i get the chance I watch Bil Orielly on Fox NEws Channel. becuase he doesn't spin the news like everyone else. That is where i get all this.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:56 AM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default Grimes]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimes
I guess i am a little late for this, but my entire family voted for Bush. IMO things are only bad becuase he is trying to defeat terrorism work on social securtity the list goes on. Whenever i get the chance I watch Bil Orielly on Fox NEws Channel. becuase he doesn't spin the news like everyone else. That is where i get all this.
Well i cant say much on this topic im not into politics and i dont care for them..
its all about politics nothing more nothing less. the war is just an excuse . only my opinion i mean no PUN ! i think war is stupid even tho i fight for my country proudly. no one wishes death or destruction only people who have somthing to gain from it.. i think its wrong .... but somone has to do it.. in my opinion if somone likes war they have somthing seriously wrong with them.. no matter who you vote for it will all be the same but in a different way.. its all about money.. and thos who have it control it all.. anyways ill get off this topic i dont like it.. sorry ..

Master CPL Forsyth

Old 02-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Private

Send a message via AIM to Kyrandiae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefox
Well i cant say much on this topic im not into politics and i dont care for them..
its all about politics nothing more nothing less. the war is just an excuse . only my opinion i mean no PUN ! i think war is stupid even tho i fight for my country proudly. no one wishes death or destruction only people who have somthing to gain from it.. i think its wrong .... but somone has to do it.. in my opinion if somone likes war they have somthing seriously wrong with them.. no matter who you vote for it will all be the same but in a different way.. its all about money.. and thos who have it control it all.. anyways ill get off this topic i dont like it.. sorry ..

Master CPL Forsyth
i agree with firefox... i'm not really into politics either... but i don't think that things would be much different with kerry in office either... this election was all about the lesser of two evils, and unfortunately, i think one is as bad a choice as the other.. i didn't vote so IMO i don't have a right to complain... things won't change until we find someone who actually wants to make the country better...

Old 02-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrandiae
i agree with firefox... i'm not really into politics either... but i don't think that things would be much different with kerry in office either... this election was all about the lesser of two evils, and unfortunately, i think one is as bad a choice as the other.. i didn't vote so IMO i don't have a right to complain... things won't change until we find someone who actually wants to make the country better...
Kerry would have turned America upside down and sold every bit of it to the U.N. or worse, to countries where communist dictatorships exist.

Ths 2004 election was about U.S. American(Bush) vs. U.N. American. (Kerry)

Old 03-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Private

Default Voting for 2 evils...

Hehehehe,

you see you either vote for DEMOCRAT or REPUBLICAN... That is how our system works.. You choose one person or the other... NOT very good ODDS when choosing the PRESIDENT of the UNITED states.

Atleast make it 3 canidates or 4.

It was nice when Ross PERO was shooting for presidency... Only problem was that he ran against the MAN: "BILL CLINTON"!!!!