armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 01-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Private

Exclamation I need some help

Well my boyfriend is in the army and i am having some things on my mind!! I am worried i will never see him again!!! that really hurts me . I have cried my-self to sleep every night!!! Will that ever change or will it stay the same.Will he come back?? well please write back and give me some advice!!!

I love you Aaron!!!

Old 01-05-2005, 11:43 PM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default Arons_chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarons_Chick_5
Well my boyfriend is in the army and i am having some things on my mind!! I am worried i will never see him again!!! that really hurts me . I have cried my-self to sleep every night!!! Will that ever change or will it stay the same.Will he come back?? well please write back and give me some advice!!!

I love you Aaron!!!
Um well if he is over seas yes he will come back dont worry about that.
I know it must be hard for some people to let go of there loved ones. but its his dutty as a Soldier. My wife was the same way. but its our job , nothing can be done. its hard i know, i bet he misses you just as much. thats what keeps us going. One thing you have to understand is that crying helps but at the same time your just hurting urself.. just relax and think of when his tour is over. Be strong. i guess it would make you feel better if one of the Army moms said somthing . im not to good at this myself. but i bet it will be ok. just think of all the good times write him and be proud ..

Old 01-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Private

Smile thanks

tanks that helps me alot i am going to try and forget and i am proud of him but sometimes i just want to see him!! He means everything to me and sometimes i just dont think. yea i guess it is his job but it hurts me because we get close than it all breaks ayay and thats why i dont know what to do!!! thanks if any one can give me somemore advice that will really help me!!

I am pround of you baby!!!
I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE COME HOME SOON.

Old 01-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Private

Send a message via AIM to Kyrandiae

my best friend went into the airforce a while back, and he told me the best feeling in the world, while he was at BMT anyway, was when mail call came around and he had letters from friends and loved ones... after he told me that, i wrote him everyday... now i'm planning on going into the army, and he's promised me the same. if you're missing your guy this much, you can imagine how much he's missing you.. he doesn't have his support system physically there to help him through... i completely agree with firefox, write him as often as you can.. i know i'll want that gesture when i'm there

Old 01-29-2005, 03:43 AM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default Kyrandiae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrandiae
my best friend went into the airforce a while back, and he told me the best feeling in the world, while he was at BMT anyway, was when mail call came around and he had letters from friends and loved ones... after he told me that, i wrote him everyday... now i'm planning on going into the army, and he's promised me the same. if you're missing your guy this much, you can imagine how much he's missing you.. he doesn't have his support system physically there to help him through... i completely agree with firefox, write him as often as you can.. i know i'll want that gesture when i'm there
Thank you

And we all wish you the best Good Luck!
and stay strong

Master CPL Forsyth

Old 02-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Private First Class

Post I know How that Feels!

My ex-boyfriend is in the army. We were doing fine till he told me he was going across seas. Then it just went down hill from there. Because he didn't tell me, I heard it from his 12 year old brother. But we are going to get back together. But i know that he will be okay and i know that your boyfriend will be okay. People in the army they look out for each other, and God is on their side. He will be okay. Just keeping saying a pray that he will be okay. And he will be just fine. Never think about the bad side of anything, Because you will hurt yourself thinking that he will not come back. Think about the good side of it, It will only make him stronger and yalls relationship stronger. He will come back loving you ten times more than when he left. And write him everyday even if you don't mail them because it will make you feel better. And tell him to please try to write you everytime he can and to please try to mail them and to call you everytime he can so that you know that he is okay. I will pray for him!!! And for as for you also!!! E-mail me when you can and let me know how he is doing. And if you ever need to talk to some body that is in your shoes I'll be here!

Last edited by Georgia Peach; 02-18-2005 at 09:13 AM..

Old 03-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Private

Send a message via AIM to mar
Red face

hunny it's going to be okay.. if he loves you as much as you love him everything will be fine and this will just strengthen your love... My fiance just left for basic and let me tell you... the letters I have been getting just make me nrevous... and happy... and just make me feel like he is a new person.. I think the army really makes people realize what is really important to them... and i'm sure you are really important to him... stay strong thats all you can do!