armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > National Guard
User Name
Password

Old 10-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Private

Smile Fort Leonard Wood Mo. basic Training

Does anybody have a son or daughter in Fort Leonard Wood Mo. The address is Plattoon #1 Echo Company and have you heard from them lately.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Staff Sergeant

Would that be E Company what Infantry Regiment is it?

My son is there he is in C Company 2 - 10 Infantry Regiment

Old 10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtomom View Post

35 enbn mean anything to you::

Old 10-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Staff Sergeant

Cool Check this out

I found some info for you. If you go to [url]www.wood.army.mil/trainingbdes.htm[/url].

That is where you find the 35 eng brd. if you click on that it will take you to the company web page and soon they will be post info about everything to do with the company he is in. that is where they will post info on Grad. when it is time.

Hope this helps you out. i have only been around for a short while but let me tell you I have been on this computer 24 7 and I am trying to learn all I Can..

Hope it helps..

MTOMOM

Old 10-25-2007, 08:58 AM
Private

Quote:
I found some info for you. If you go to [url]www.wood.army.mil/trainingbdes.htm[/url].

That is where you find the 35 eng brd. if you click on that it will take you to the company web page and soon they will be post info about everything to do with the company he is in. that is where they will post info on Grad. when it is time.

Hope this helps you out. i have only been around for a short while but let me tell you I have been on this computer 24 7 and I am trying to learn all I Can..

Hope it helps..

MTOMOM

I went to the web site and the place I need has not been updated in a while. He is 35th enbn I guess I will pray that I will hear from him soon I write every other day and never heard from him yet, but what I have been reading it seems like everyone is the same. Some people say 3 to4 weeks and my son should be in the middle of his 3rd. Thanks for the information anyway.

Last edited by lac; 10-25-2007 at 09:05 AM..

Old 10-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Private

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lac View Post

I went to the web site and the place I need has not been updated in a while. He is 35th enbn I guess I will pray that I will hear from him soon I write every other day and never heard from him yet, but what I have been reading it seems like everyone is the same. Some people say 3 to4 weeks and my son should be in the middle of his 3rd. Thanks for the information anyway.
I heard from my son tonight and he is doing fine. He said he loves it. he will be coming home for Christmas I cannot wait to see him. He sounds so good. Thank you lord for answering my prayers

Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Private

Quote:

I was in B 2/10.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Staff Sergeant

Default here Ft leonard Wood now!

Ok we are here.... Odom is to finish tomorrow, then back to the house. I hope everything goes great. It sure is cold.

MTOMOM