armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 05-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
I know!!... school sounds like a holiday these days...music..videos..and internet in class?

Tut tut tut
Oh please...at my high school, teachers couldn't even SEE your cell phone or other electronic device! If they did, they would take the electronic device away (though, depending on the student's popularity level, this might not happen...basically a school of hypocrites....) and a parent would have to come at the end of the day to get it back! They were VERY strict about it!

Old 05-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Sergeant First Class

Jrj: Did you like the ipod nano?

I need a new music player...and can't decide between an ipod and an mp3 player. I don't need the music video stuff, and I don't need more than 4GB...but I want something that is cool, small, easy to use. Any recommendations people??? Thanks in advance!

Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to I Luv My Solider

Quote:
My iPod Nano is a write off...I need to get another one..Im going to have a look at the touch.. do they do 32GB Capacity?
I have an Ipod from 2005 lmao and I never use it I have XM radio, I was going to get an Iphone but I didnt want to pay the extra 30 bucks a month for the Iphone plan, I got a samsung eternity which does everything the Iphone does and it has an expandable drive so I can load music. I put a 4gb sd card in it and it works great!! besides if you load Opera Mini on any phone you can use the internet just like on your computer...

Old 05-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel

Quote:
My iPod Nano is a write off...I need to get another one..Im going to have a look at the touch.. do they do 32GB Capacity?
No idea HAH but if so... Im going to be wondering why my dad didnt do his rresearch before getting me this niffty thing teehee

Old 05-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv My Solider View Post
I have an Ipod from 2005 lmao and I never use it I have XM radio, I was going to get an Iphone but I didnt want to pay the extra 30 bucks a month for the Iphone plan, I got a samsung eternity which does everything the Iphone does and it has an expandable drive so I can load music. I put a 4gb sd card in it and it works great!! besides if you load Opera Mini on any phone you can use the internet just like on your computer...
This goes to you and anyone interested in the iphone

Ive heard from a lot of people that the iphone sucks!!! And Tom recently got one... Ehh hes having a lot of issues with it. Aside from the touch screen and texting. The sound quality is terrible. Im always going "what?" "come again?" haha Just last night it kept shutting off on him- fully charged. So idk... Maybe he got a crappy one but i wouldnt reccomend it to any. -nods-

Old 05-26-2009, 02:16 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
Jrj: Did you like the ipod nano?

I need a new music player...and can't decide between an ipod and an mp3 player. I don't need the music video stuff, and I don't need more than 4GB...but I want something that is cool, small, easy to use. Any recommendations people??? Thanks in advance!
It was good a little player the Nano but I dropped it getting off a train...it was the 16GB version.If you are not really interested in watching videos I would just get an MP3 player...Have a little look at the iPod shuffle...it all depends on how much you want to spend.
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 05-26-2009, 02:26 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Luv My Solider View Post
As Pagan said mate....they had a lot of teething problems with the iPhone and here in the UK they recalled some because of technical errors and the release date was set back a few times... Its a very nice phone the Samsung A867...I think you dodged a bullet when you didnt get the iPhone.My sister has the Samsung and as you say...it does everything the iPhone does

كافر

Old 05-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
No idea HAH but if so... Im going to be wondering why my dad didnt do his rresearch before getting me this niffty thing teehee
I wouldnt get the 32GB version I just wondered if they were doing it mate...My Nano was 16GB and I didnt really need that much.

كافر

Old 05-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to I Luv My Solider

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
This goes to you and anyone interested in the iphone

Ive heard from a lot of people that the iphone sucks!!! And Tom recently got one... Ehh hes having a lot of issues with it. Aside from the touch screen and texting. The sound quality is terrible. Im always going "what?" "come again?" haha Just last night it kept shutting off on him- fully charged. So idk... Maybe he got a crappy one but i wouldnt reccomend it to any. -nods-
They cost to much yuck!! my eternity works great and I got it for free so Im happy

Old 05-26-2009, 10:10 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
tsk tsk! Ipod and internet during school??? nice

Are you feeling better???? Why are you so happy? Your guy comes home soon too, right? Is that it?
yes. internet and school not a good combo

and he's home