armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 05-31-2008, 12:13 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
UK & USA & IRE..I'm proud of my friends here "Were All Brothers" ...."United We Stand"....Even if uncle Ex, is pouring.Lol. Ex, your real good soldier and your Aces..Your my brother and my good friend...jrj 100, We've been brothers for long time now. 3 Commando 4ever, Welcome.. Lets get a cold beer guys...Hooah.Drinks all around..Wait till you see the new barmaids...

My girl Kay and I are getting shots of Cuervo Black and few pints and 1 long island ice tea!

Spc. ~ Nightflyer ~ Spec 4 Mafia
And right back at ya brotherman!!.. United We Stand!!... Stand up warriors from US, UK and IRE chilling on army.com!!..

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-31-2008, 12:45 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer
Cool I Heard You Callin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG Glenn View Post
I'll do the bartending if the pay is right & the tips keep coming.
We're all friends here...

We'd be proud and honored.Your hired. The pay is good and the tips keep coming. Will get you a golf polo and a "Black Hat".. that say's

~ Master Jump Wings ~ Go Airborne / Air Assault.

Were located just off the highway..Were right next door to the thunderbird grill..It's cool around here.The box and dance floor Rocks..We have a wall of honor filled with pictures and unit patches of the soldier's who served before us....

We also have a roll up shop / bay door just to right of pkg goods and the bar..When the weather is good you can lookout or hangout and get freah Air..We like to park our toys there. It's also works for throwing ppl "who are lost" out on their *** and kick them back towards 95 south and Fla.Lol.

Quote:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc45-txNZtE&feature=related[/url]
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 05-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
UK & USA & IRE..I'm proud of my friends here "Were All Brothers" ...."United We Stand"....Even if uncle Ex, is pouring.Lol. Ex, your real good soldier and your Aces..Your my brother and my good friend...jrj 100, We've been brothers for long time now. 3 Commando 4ever, Welcome.. Lets get a cold beer guys...Hooah.Drinks all around..Wait till you see the new barmaids...

My girl Kay and I are getting shots of Cuervo Black and few pints and 1 long island ice tea!

Im with you Nightflyer....UK US and Ireland...fighting till the wheels come off...back to back at the bitter end....Exos with us

On the 7th day god made the Irish....and the Devil stood to attention

Old 05-31-2008, 08:34 PM
Brigadier General

Cool It's honor.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Im with you Nightflyer....UK US and Ireland...fighting till the wheels come off...back to back at the bitter end....Exos with us

This must be our bar..It feels like home...Out F**king'in standing......

U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 06-01-2008, 02:37 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post

lol... great post buddy... haha... you know Im laughing a little louder today, cos when people ask me "Hi Exo, how are you?"... I say "Pulling the Devil by the tail and making him squel like a little piggy!"... I guess I hit the nail on the head eh!!!...

Old 06-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
lol... great post buddy... haha... you know Im laughing a little louder today, cos when people ask me "Hi Exo, how are you?"... I say "Pulling the Devil by the tail and making him squel like a little piggy!"... I guess I hit the nail on the head eh!!!...
The guys from my unit were looking in on our site this morning..I saw a huddle around my lap top..lol. They were laughing..."Pulling the Devil by the tail and making him squel like a little piggy!"... My best friend..Wanted me to say hello to Ex and jrj100....He remembers you guys from the old days...Before we left for boot ...anyways, they say hello.

They would come on but their too busy with our unit work and they have families /kids=No free time. Lol. have to be good today.

I have an early start tomorrow. I have to be up again at 0430 hrs....

Nice one Ex.....

Army Aviation. Air Assault.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 06-01-2008, 04:54 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
The guys from my unit were looking in on our site this morning..I saw a huddle around my lap top..lol. They were laughing..."Pulling the Devil by the tail and making him squel like a little piggy!"... My best friend..Wanted me to say hello to Ex and jrj100....He remembers you guys from the old days...Before we left for boot ...anyways, they say hello.

They would come on but their too busy with our unit work and they have families /kids=No free time. Lol. have to be good today.

I have an early start tomorrow. I have to be up again at 0430 hrs....

Nice one Ex.....

Army Aviation. Air Assault.
Black berets forever.

Thats awesome NF, pass on my regards to your fellow warriors from your unit... Tell them Exo says "Hi" right back...

Old 06-01-2008, 04:58 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom42 View Post
Poor Exo! Wine hangovers are the worst!!! I'm sticking to water, gotta keep a clear head. Make sure you have room at the bar for a big welcome back celebration next weekend. Welcome home is not until July. The bar is at my house then!
Thanks buddy, I went training and finally lost that damn hangover from Friday, now Im on the beer again (public holiday tomorrow).. lol....

That said, I got skeleton staff in work tomorrow, so Im sure they will call with problems when Im in the height of beer hangover (hopefull more merciful then the wine hangover of Sat morning).. lol.....

Old 06-01-2008, 08:25 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Oh boy!!.. had two bottles of wine last night in the gayest work party I was ever at... man kept on drinking in hope I would pass out.... stayed relatively alert and sober looking till I got home, and bearly made it up the stairs.. havent done that in months.... this morning, I remembered why!!.. 4.15 freight train is runing around my head... damn thing cant stay in a straight line....
i feel i sorry is needed here!

Old 06-01-2008, 08:32 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

Quote:
Kay,
You make me proud. Whatever you like...5 shots of Cuervo Black for the both of us and a long island ice tea..I hear our song and it sounds real good. I feel the same about you...
~ Nightflyer ~
lol, and what does your girlfriend think about this?