armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 05-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier gf View Post
WTF?!?! ALL THOSE KIDS and what, NO WITNESSES to get that girl kicked out immediately???? NO WITNESSES to STOP THE ATTACK???? Goodness gracious, I personally would not be surprised in the least if someone in your family attacked the little scumbag......just reading that makes me super pissed that that happened! I hope things work out--that your sister's back pains get better, that the little scumbag is not only kicked out of school but sent to juvenile detention and gets counseling b/c obviously she needs it.
Witnesses seem to have conflicting stories, and the video only shows a ton of kids running toward and crowding around the fight, you can't actually see the first hit, and can barely see the Mongol throwing sister against the ground..

That monkey child is nuts. She runs around telling people that she was expelled from her old school for curb stomping someone (untrue,) and tells people that she was raped and had a baby (obviously untrue as well.) She bullies a number of other girls as well.

It's alright though, that animal has no idea who she just ****ed with, and I promise, she will regret it.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:52 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
holy crap! thats horrible! i would go find her myself and beat the crap out of her! im glad you have the control cause the scumbags parents would probly try and get you in more trouble than there child is gunna be in! but i hope your sister is ok! that girl will get what she deserves no doubt about it!!!
Her parents couldn't get me in trouble if they tried their hardest. The beauty of having a family with connections is that when you do get in trouble, it doesn't matter.. you get away with it.

That girl is so lucky though.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:15 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
Her parents couldn't get me in trouble if they tried their hardest. The beauty of having a family with connections is that when you do get in trouble, it doesn't matter.. you get away with it.

That girl is so lucky though.
That is very true! I know what youmean. Fights suck. She better get into alot of trouble!