armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 03-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Private

Talking 2 years!!

Hey. Im currently signing up for JROTC and am going to join the army to become an MP in 2 years. SGT. Ellis (a recruiter who went to my school) told me if i take JROTC for 3 semesters ill become an E3 when i join. anyone have any tips for me?? im looking for a little help getting to know what its like on a military base.

Thanks!!

Last edited by JohnsonMP; 03-15-2009 at 03:15 PM..

Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 PM
General of the Armies

Hi Johnson

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy our crazy debates, and hope to see your contris soon.. Dont worry, its a while away yet.. Just keep up your fitness, and stay focused on school.. Army life is a lifestyle, and whilst I was never US Army, I can say that keeping your head down through training and listening to your DIs will help you be a better soldier from the get go, it kicks the right attitude into play immediately... Remember, train as hard as you wanna fight, so keep that in mind when you are going through your training cycles...

Good Luck to ya....

Exo..

As for Barracks life... Generally Boring, good time to study up, and further yourself... youd be suprised the opportunities you can get to study if you are motivated... also, if you are, you wont be bored...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Private

will do sir!!

thank you very much. im really looking forward to it. all i really do is train and do schoolwork. out of graduation im enlisting. i cant wait!!!

once again thanks!!!

-Johnson