armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Brigadier General

Default Spikes account???

Whats happened to spikes account??...so hes a guest now and you cant access his public profile...Whats he done?..
is he too opinionated??
or does his opinions differ from the majority??

maybe someone can give me an answer???
because i smell horse****
just seems a load of bollocks to me

Old 07-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Sergeant

I would love to know how/why my name was thrown into this: [url]http://www.army.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6554[/url]

I don't know who Spike is, sorry.

And, I didn't realize my defending what I felt was appropriate here: [url]http://www.army.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65898#post65898[/url] would cause me to be a spineless moron.

I came onto this site after my recruiter advised me to do some searches and find some information about the Army from those who are actually there, or have previously served in the Army.

Seriously, my life is full, and I have no room for this type of drama from people I don't even know publically bashing me, so I am removing my private information that I felt comfortable sharing and wishing you all the best of wishes in your lives. To the few of you who answered my questions and befriended me, Thank you, and stay safe and the best to each of you.

Jenny

Old 07-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
I would love to know how/why my name was thrown into this: [url]http://www.army.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6554[/url]

And, I didn't realize my defending what I felt was appropriate here: [url]http://www.army.com/forum/showthread.php?p=65898#post65898[/url] would cause me to be a spineless moron.

I came onto this site after my recruiter advised me to do some searches and find some information about the Army from those who are actually there, or have previously served in the Army.

Seriously, my life is full, and I have no room for this type of drama from people I don't even know publically bashing me, so I am removing my private information that I felt comfortable sharing and wishing you all the best of wishes in your lives. To the few of you who answered my questions and befriended me, Thank you, and stay safe and the best to each of you.

Jenny
I cant answer your first question...i dont know why your name was mentioned

I cant answer your second question...dont know what you said that would make people say..you were a moron

I dont know anything about any of the beefs you have with members..thats between you and them

I posted this thread to see if anyone could shine a light on whats happened to Spikes account....thats it

Old 07-28-2008, 11:01 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Whats happened to spikes account??...so hes a guest now and you cant access his public profile...Whats he done?..
is he too opinionated??
or does his opinions differ from the majority??

maybe someone can give me an answer???
because i smell horse****
just seems a load of bollocks to me
I just realized that his profile wasnt even listed in the members list anymore. All those posts he had are gone. I have no idea what happened but I do know that it got Texas pretty pissed whatever it was. I would like to know what happened myself. He didn't always rub you the right way but I didn't see anything wrong with any of his posts or responses that I read. I'm at a loss on this one.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:02 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:

Jenny
Jenny don't leave over that stuff. It's not worht it. Yo have friends here that don't want to see you go.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:14 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine4Life View Post
I just realized that his profile wasnt even listed in the members list anymore. All those posts he had are gone. I have no idea what happened but I do know that it got Texas pretty pissed whatever it was. I would like to know what happened myself. He didn't always rub you the right way but I didn't see anything wrong with any of his posts or responses that I read. I'm at a loss on this one.
Im in the dark aswell Marine....i bet some wimp moaned to Grimm because they couldnt cope with his character....someone needs to shine a light
I hope spike can still post...taking away his posts..and public profile access..whats that about i ask ya

Old 07-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:

Jenny

yeah dont go Jenny...we cant see any more of your wonderful pics if you go....

Old 07-29-2008, 08:10 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Im in the dark aswell Marine....i bet some wimp moaned to Grimm because they couldnt cope with his character....someone needs to shine a light
I hope spike can still post...taking away his posts..and public profile access..whats that about i ask ya
I hope it wasn't that though. I mean he's very critical but he's not the only one on this forum that is. I could name a few but I won't in fear that whatever happened to spike might happen to them.

Last edited by Marine4Life; 07-29-2008 at 09:35 AM..

Old 07-29-2008, 09:22 AM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via AIM to scconwill

Arguing with idiots over the internet is since less because they will bring you down to there level and beat you with experience.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:36 AM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by scconwill View Post
Arguing with idiots over the internet is since less because they will bring you down to there level and beat you with experience.
True but there's nothing wrong with a debate every once in a while though. Spike was the person to debate with too.