armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name
Password

Old 10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
Recruit

Default Quick Quistion about asthma

Hi I am sure you have had somone already post about this subject but i couln't find it. I was wondering if a person could join the army with excersise induced asthma, Yes I have been diagnosed with it from a docter and I do have medicle records of it but I was still wondering if you could join with it. With my enhaler I can run forever basicly I play sports and hardly ever need it soo I was just wondering.... THanks in advance

Old 10-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Staff Sergeant

Arrow

i know for a fact that u can get rid of athsma because i did, it migh tdepent on the severity or your case, if it is a mild case you may be able to get it wavered, there is still a large chance that you wont be eligible to sign up for something very physical