armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2006, 04:02 PM
Major General

Default USA wacks the ***S!

9 Americans embarrass footballing nation Italy .......
It may not be the American national sport but you played a solid game against a bunch of PRIMA DONNA'S! The USA played football .........The Italians should get an Oscar for their PERFORMANCE!

Old 06-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
9 Americans embarrass footballing nation Italy .......
It may not be the American national sport but you played a solid game against a bunch of PRIMA DONNA'S! The USA played football .........The Italians should get an Oscar for their PERFORMANCE!
Ignoring the fact that the USA's only goal was an Italian own goal; Italy played ****e, and the USA played well above their average standard - obviously pissed after getting absolutely demolished by the Czech Republic. Nothing to get too excited about. Italy has a better team that the US... put them together 10 times and Italy would win 9.
I hope the US gets kicked out like they deserve - I'm not in the mood for giving them something else to yap and boast about.... you're a fake American, and even you are blabbing on about one draw.

Last edited by js_mac; 06-17-2006 at 04:16 PM..

Old 06-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac
Ignoring the fact that the USA's only goal was an Italian own goal; Italy played ****e, and the USA played well above their average standard - obviously pissed after getting absolutely demolished by the Czech Republic. Nothing to get too excited about. Italy has a better team that the US... put them together 10 times and Italy would win 9.
I hope the US gets kicked out like they deserve - I'm not in the mood for giving them something else to yap and boast about.... you're a fake American, and even you are blabbing on about one draw.
Never had you down for a *** lover....
Most of the American team play in Europe at top level .... Italy does have a better collection of actors that do actually know how to play football ,but they choose to roll around instead and elbow the oppostion in the head !..

Your insult was ignored

Old 06-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Never had you down for a *** lover....
Most of the American team play in Europe at top level .... Italy does have a better collection of actors that do actually know how to play football ,but they choose to roll around instead and elbow the oppostion in the head !..

Your insult was ignored
I'm not; I just support anyone who plays against the US.
European top level? You mean like Manchester City, Reading, and Borussia Monchengladbach?.... the US team is piss. Then you have the Italians who have players who play for teams like AC Milan and Juventus. On paper, the Italians are miles better than the US. All teams have their good days, as well as their bad days. The US had a good day; Italy had a bad day. I do admit that the Italians do enjoy acting a bit.
It wasn't an insult... you are a fake american

Old 06-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Corporal

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a ***?

Old 06-18-2006, 04:21 AM
Major General

Quote:
How do you know though . And what nationality am I if not American ?

Old 06-18-2006, 05:21 AM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
I'm not; I just support anyone who plays against the US.
European top level? You mean like Manchester City, Reading, and Borussia Monchengladbach?.... the US team is piss. Then you have the Italians who have players who play for teams like AC Milan and Juventus. On paper, the Italians are miles better than the US. All teams have their good days, as well as their bad days. The US had a good day; Italy had a bad day. I do admit that the Italians do enjoy acting a bit.
There are 3 Americans in the Man Utd team and 1 at Blackburn and 1 at Fulham .There's quite a few actually .It's surprising how many there are really . I guess they have to play in Europe ....

Old 06-18-2006, 06:40 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Wannabe
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a ***?
I don't know exactly but I think it's an expression who means you humiliated the adversary, but don't joke Texas USA was one of the favorite team before the beginning of the world cup ! the USA team is classified 5 on the FIFA World Rankings England 10 and Italy 13 ! that's very serious [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Rankings[/url]

Old 06-18-2006, 07:02 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim76
I don't know exactly but I think it's an expression who means you humiliated the adversary, but don't joke Texas USA was one of the favorite team before the beginning of the world cup ! the USA team is classified 5 on the FIFA World Rankings England 10 and Italy 13 ! that's very serious [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_World_Rankings[/url]
USA wacks the ***S = USA gives the Italians a lesson in football . Texas is playing with words .From a pro American stand point
I agree with him .The USA played some good football . The Italians are just good on paper ,nothing else .

Best team so far I would say is Argentina

Old 06-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim76
You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick Jim .I was praising the USA ..

As for the FIFA table ,I've never seen anything so bizzarre in my life ....Mexico is 3rd ??? Some serious drug taking at FIFA head quarters I suspect