armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Education
User Name
Password

Old 10-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Recruit

Default New York schools???????????????????

I was hoping to find out if anyone knows a web page with all the schools I can get the 100% tuition assistance in New York State. I looked for a list but cant find it. Thank you for anyone who is able to help.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:51 AM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbacon13 View Post
I was hoping to find out if anyone knows a web page with all the schools I can get the 100% tuition assistance in New York State. I looked for a list but cant find it. Thank you for anyone who is able to help.
Ok first are you Army or Army national guard? National guard pays for NY state schools ( it's called cuny) [url]www.cuny.com[/url]. They don't pay for private schools. The Army pays for all schools state and private. Good luck.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 10-23-2006 at 08:20 AM..

Old 10-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Recruit

I am National Guard. I was looking for the web page because I know there are a couple of schools that are not state schools that are in New York that they will pick up. I am really loooking for a online college they will pay for. Im not sure if there is any because I dont want to go to my local school and I have a family I cant leave to go to school a few hours away.

Old 10-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
I am National Guard. I was looking for the web page because I know there are a couple of schools that are not state schools that are in New York that they will pick up. I am really loooking for a online college they will pay for. Im not sure if there is any because I dont want to go to my local school and I have a family I cant leave to go to school a few hours away.
13.. Check your unit and state web sites and the go guard.com site it should be there somewhere. If not I'll check tommorow.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 10-23-2006, 08:08 PM
Brigadier General

I checked my unit site and I hit up the ed link and all state schools and university were listed.They all have on- line classes. Check your unit site and go to ed and see if the list of schools comes up.Then contact your school. Cya
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 11-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Private

Quote:
if you go on army.com click on education then rotc schools. itll ask for a area type wat u want then it should give you a list

Old 11-14-2006, 01:40 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Here ya go... [url]http://education.military.com/education-home/[/url]

That will get ya sorted...

Good luck...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 12-12-2006, 07:33 AM
Private

Default Follow up

[url]www.grantham.edu[/url] check out this school. TA picks up the whole bill and there is no out of pocket expense.