armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Troops
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Private

Send a message via AIM to STRYKER_DOC

hey, a lot of respect to those boys in 3 ACR... worked with them a little in diyala last summer; actually helped medevac one of their wounded when they got hit. and hey, i gotta give 'em credit, those bradleys are muuuuuch hotter inside then our strykers lol. they definitely worked their ***'s off up there...

"Before God, Before Mom, they call for a Medic"

Old 03-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Sergeant First Class

Default Iraq tour

Never made it to there!!! I spent most of my time around Baghdad, Falluja, and Balad. You know us old scouts love our 11B's. As amedic in Iraq I wanted to always do medic support for the Infantry or the Armor. The Infantry would always take great care of their Doc. Whenever I got tired of walkinf for a while I would go find an Armor unit and ride for a while. The tankers were always good about letting me do stuff on the M! I had no buisness doing. One crew taught me how to be a loader and I got to load for them when the Infantry stirred up a Hornet's nest outside of Baghdad. That was pretty cool!! I wish I was 20 years younger I would be right back as a scout but the old knee's cant hump like they used to!!
SCOUT'S OUT!!! MEDIC UP!!!
SFC(ret) 19D and 68WM6

Old 03-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Private

I have much respect for the scouts. kept my squad outta harms ways several times.