- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 02-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Recruting

How I can go in the US army so i'm canadian citizen??
Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2005, 04:08 PM
innes innes is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 59

To join the U.S. Army, you must be an American citizen or lawfully admitted to the US for permanent residency. The Immigration and Naturalization Service can provide information; go to


to start the process.

Army regulations prohibit recruiters from assisting or sponsoring you in to the United States. Once you have an I-551 (green card) or a document reflecting "processing for an I-551", you can pursue enlistment.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.