armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 06-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Fight Fight Fight!!!!.. This is great!!.. Can I join in??....
I have on request....can you please stop spike offending me.....it really hurts you know

Old 06-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
I have on request....can you please stop spike offending me.....it really hurts you know
Where theres no sense theres no feeling. By the sounds of things your skull has been empty for for quite awhile..........Re- enlist and do the world a favour hero!

Old 06-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Where theres no sense theres no feeling. By the sounds of things your skull has been empty for for quite awhile..........Re- enlist and do the world a favour hero!
...ill re-enlist.....if you enlist....you never know it might turn you around.....you might not be so frustrated.....come on cardboard cut-out c**t....its got to be better then you flicking your bean for the rest of your life...playing tough guy on your PC

Old 06-13-2008, 04:52 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
...ill re-enlist.....if you enlist....you never know it might turn you around.....you might not be so frustrated.....come on cardboard cut-out c**t....its got to be better then you flicking your bean for the rest of your life...playing tough guy on your PC
I seriously doubt you could show me anything and what makes you so sure I'm not ex military? Not that I'd tell you if I was.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:48 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
lol.. okidoki.... I hope I havent "hurt you"... it would be SOOOOOO out of character for me to hurt anybody!!....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 06-13-2008, 06:53 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
I seriously doubt you could show me anything and what makes you so sure I'm not ex military? Not that I'd tell you if I was.
If you are/were, I have a few ideas about why you would be so shy about previous service... but thats irrelevant.. let me tell you what is!!.... jrj served his country and you challenge him to serve again in a fashion that implies he screwed the pouch the first time round... LET me tell you BABY Spike... jrj is a respected member of this forum who did his bit.... if you did the same, you would not have implied what you did in your post about him.. that is a step too far.. and since I cant fight you on it, I can only whinge on the above post about it!!!....

Old 06-14-2008, 04:17 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
lol.. okidoki.... I hope I havent "hurt you"... it would be SOOOOOO out of character for me to hurt anybody!!....

Nah not you...spike is hurting me with his comments....its really bad...ive never know pain like it ....make him stop

Old 06-14-2008, 06:25 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Nah not you...spike is hurting me with his comments....its really bad...ive never know pain like it ....make him stop
lol.... Roger that!!.. Would you like me to have him flogged or flailed at the stake??....

Old 06-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
If you are/were, I have a few ideas about why you would be so shy about previous service... but thats irrelevant.. let me tell you what is!!.... jrj served his country and you challenge him to serve again in a fashion that implies he screwed the pouch the first time round... LET me tell you BABY Spike... jrj is a respected member of this forum who did his bit.... if you did the same, you would not have implied what you did in your post about him.. that is a step too far.. and since I cant fight you on it, I can only whinge on the above post about it!!!....
I implied something did I? Since when did I Imply anything or need to....I just come out with it straight or did that bit go unnoticed on here.

Anyway as long as he quotes irrelevent speechs. I'll be on here to take the piss. If you don't like it. you can go and find another website to blather on. I was actually here before the pair of you and so have seniority

Bye for now

The guy you love to talk to ME!

Old 06-14-2008, 11:45 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
I implied something did I? Since when did I Imply anything or need to....I just come out with it straight or did that bit go unnoticed on here.

Anyway as long as he quotes irrelevent speechs. I'll be on here to take the piss. If you don't like it. you can go and find another website to blather on. I was actually here before the pair of you and so have seniority

Bye for now

The guy you love to talk to ME!
Actually, I would not like to be the leader in the blabbering moron pack some place else, so I shall stay here and hide in your waffling talk ****e shadow thanks... But as you insist on talking ****e, dont be suprised if you catch the Rotweiler on Speed from time to time.... hes called Exo1!...