armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
In the UK we easily maintain respect for the individual while holding complete distrust of the government. ........its been this way for so long Glenn and so much a healthy part of our culture that we don't know how to be any different......its what makes us a strong country and by default your best allie!
Well said, Spike. The only allies we had in 'Nam, were Thai, S.Korean & Aussie. And we thought WE were wild!

Koreans liked to collect ears. I have absolutely no idea what they used them for. "Here's a box of souvenirs from good old Vietnam, Mom. Enjoy."
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 05-22-2009, 05:11 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG Glenn View Post
Well said, Spike. The only allies we had in 'Nam, were Thai, S.Korean & Aussie. And we thought WE were wild!

Koreans liked to collect ears. I have absolutely no idea what they used them for. "Here's a box of souvenirs from good old Vietnam, Mom. Enjoy."
lol........................

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Average View Post
I have to say i just found this forum just a few days ago and i decided to put my 2 cents in.
I am 38 years old guy which has a stuffed up back.
I broke it having an accident in the the army in which stuffed up my whole carrier.
But thats another story.
I started to read about which had the best army.So i hope that i can put my 2 cents in as i said before.
I believe that That the Aussies are as equal to any of the army's in the world.
Ok we dont have the numbers as the americans or russia or india or china but we do have heart.Australia only have 53,000 soilders.
Our SAS are probably as good or better then some of the special forces in the world.
The british might have started the SAS but as usual it takes another country to perfect it.
There is a lot of people that said the british SAS is the best and taught the rest.
But let me tell you people out in cyber world what happened when the Prince Harry came to Australia to be a jackaroo.
The British SAS was to protect the up and coming prince and what defeted the mighty british SAS. The Aussie HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes people they had to put air-con in the British SAS accomodation.
The Prince wasnt aloud to be out after a certain time as the SAS couldnt handle the 40+ heat.
The Australian actually train in the heat and the rainforest and also the snow.
We are the all round solider.
We dont have a million special forces just a few but the Aussie SAS are one of the best in the world.
We have had American marines come over here to Tully and train in the rainforest with our boys and they just **** there pants as they just cant handle the aussie humidity and terrain.
Dont get me wrong i am not american bashing as if we went to war tomorrow i want them to be on our side but as a small nation can hold our own.
I am a proud Aussie and would die for our country.

In the Iraq war why do you think that the Americans wanted the Aussie's in there???
Not because of our superiour fighting force or our technology.But because we have heart and back our mates up , and our SAS.
Remember one thing people if an Aussie is your mate he will back you up in any fight.
The Aussie SAS were in Iraq 24 hours before any other army.They were gathering intel,military strength and best way to beat the Iraq miltary.
There longest Aussie SAS patrol was for over 6 weeks.
They just walked into the battle and no one ever seen them until they came back.
The American brass were so pissed off with them as they never saluted or even reconized the ranks of the american brass and when they came back they looked like ferals.Non shaven and never had a bath.
As the Aussie SAS said " We had to march into battle and had no help form the americans "
The longest patrol by the american special forces was about 3 days.
The Aussie SAS just lives of the land and just stayed out there.
The Americans need there back up and need there techonlogy.
The Aussies just dont have that.We just have our training and the ANZAC spirit.
The Aussie SAS were sitting and watching bagdad way before any other country military.
The reason i know this is cause one of those knobs that tied themselves to the buildings and infrastratcha to stop the Americans blowing it up,got stopped and arrested by the Aussie SAS as they left bagdad.They were arrested and shipped back to there safe camp.
After the Americans started to go full pelt and everyone knew that SAS were there some where they let them lose.
They went to the media and told there story.

In Vietnam the Aussie SAS where called " The phontom of the jungle "
The would just walk into the con's camps and leave calling card on there chest's and walk away with out killing them.Just to show them who was the bigger man.
The Aussie had no fear from the con and in the sector they didnt carry any weapon as they new that they wouldn't be touched.
The American's were known for other stuff in which i will not say.
The con had no fear of the american's.

I can go on and on about the Aussie SAS and Army air force and navy.
The Australian defecnce force are trained to fight 5 on one.
We dont have the numbers to take on a large number of enemys but if need be we can kick there arse as good as any other nation.

The American's have there " Top Gun ". There is a lot of Aussie fighter pilots there teaching the best of the best.
They are teaching them how to fight 5 on one as our soilders and every other branch of our defence force.

Basically we are a small nation but remember one thing,if we have your back we will back you all the way,even if it mean that we have to lose our lives.
We done it in Gallipoli and the rest of the wars.

WE HAVE THE ANZAC SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS WE FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Australians have done very little since Vietnam! Consequently they are continually playing catch up, to the irritation of the British army, who frequently show them how to fire artillery etc in afghanistan. You know if you're going to brag about your army it is wise to have one.....A real one! not a poxy 30,000 personnel week end event to impress kids and pensioners one

You are a very large country populated by people with very large mouths. Unfortunately your mouths have very little to contribute .....Which in part explains your sheep population ....baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited by Diego; 05-23-2009 at 06:45 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 02:21 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego View Post
The Australians have done very little since Vietnam! Consequently they are continually playing catch up, to the irritation of the British army, who frequently show them how to fire artillery etc in afghanistan. You know if you're going to brag about your army it is wise to have one.....A real one! not a poxy 30,000 personnel week end event to impress kids and pensioners one

You are a very large country populated by people with very large mouths. Unfortunately your mouths have very little to contribute .....Which in part explains your sheep population ....baaaaaaaaaaaaa!
You truely are an arrogant ***.... The Aussies dont need to hear that kind of crap from you, they have policed South East Asia and the Pacific Islands with nearly continous Islands keep banditry down and fighting counter insurgency for over 30 years... so try to show a little respect to the Aussies, all they have done for the England is support it when it is in trouble!!... They deserve your respect, not your contempt!!... Shame on you!!...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
You truely are an arrogant ***.... The Aussies dont need to hear that kind of crap from you, they have policed South East Asia and the Pacific Islands with nearly continous Islands keep banditry down and fighting counter insurgency for over 30 years... so try to show a little respect to the Aussies, all they have done for the England is support it when it is in trouble!!... They deserve your respect, not your contempt!!... Shame on you!!...
Well your a bit biased to say the least after that trolls attempt at blackening the name of HM forces.......Maybe you know Mr Average better than you're letting on???????

Old 05-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Average View Post
I have to say i just found this forum just a few days ago and i decided to put my 2 cents in.
I am 38 years old guy which has a stuffed up back.
I broke it having an accident in the the army in which stuffed up my whole carrier.
But thats another story.
I started to read about which had the best army.So i hope that i can put my 2 cents in as i said before.
I believe that That the Aussies are as equal to any of the army's in the world.
Ok we dont have the numbers as the americans or russia or india or china but we do have heart.Australia only have 53,000 soilders.
Our SAS are probably as good or better then some of the special forces in the world.
I took your post amicably at this point, but then........

Quote:
The british might have started the SAS but as usual it takes another country to perfect it.
There is a lot of people that said the british SAS is the best and taught the rest.
But let me tell you people out in cyber world what happened when the Prince Harry came to Australia to be a jackaroo.
The British SAS was to protect the up and coming prince and what defeted the mighty british SAS. The Aussie HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes people they had to put air-con in the British SAS accomodation.
The Prince wasnt aloud to be out after a certain time as the SAS couldnt handle the 40+ heat
You pig ignorant F-cktard! What temperatures do the British Army operate in Afghanistan ?????... I'll help you here its over 50C some days!
Quote:
The Australian actually train in the heat and the rainforest and also the snow.
We are the all round solider.
We dont have a million special forces just a few but the Aussie SAS are one of the best in the world.
We have had American marines come over here to Tully and train in the rainforest with our boys and they just **** there pants as they just cant handle the aussie humidity and terrain.
More Aussie shister crap.....You've done f-ck all up until recently and then on the backs of others. In other words you wouldn't have deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq if not for US/UK involvement , so stick that boomer rang your waving around where the sun don't shine along with your "propaganda for morons" crap for SUN (Australian edition) readers
Quote:
Dont get me wrong i am not american bashing as if we went to war tomorrow i want them to be on our side but as a small nation can hold our own.
I am a proud Aussie and would die for our country.
But you are Brit bashing you c-nt!

Quote:
In the Iraq war why do you think that the Americans wanted the Aussie's in there???
Because the Brits weren't available probably

Quote:
Not because of our superiour fighting force or our technology.But because we have heart and back our mates up , and our SAS.
Remember one thing people if an Aussie is your mate he will back you up in any fight.
The Aussie SAS were in Iraq 24 hours before any other army.They were gathering intel,military strength and best way to beat the Iraq miltary.
There longest Aussie SAS patrol was for over 6 weeks.
They just walked into the battle and no one ever seen them until they came back.
The American brass were so pissed off with them as they never saluted or even reconized the ranks of the american brass and when they came back they looked like ferals.Non shaven and never had a bath.
As the Aussie SAS said " We had to march into battle and had no help form the americans "
The longest patrol by the american special forces was about 3 days.
The Aussie SAS just lives of the land and just stayed out there.
The Americans need there back up and need there techonlogy.
The Aussies just dont have that.We just have our training and the ANZAC spirit.
The Aussie SAS were sitting and watching bagdad way before any other country military.
The reason i know this is cause one of those knobs that tied themselves to the buildings and infrastratcha to stop the Americans blowing it up,got stopped and arrested by the Aussie SAS as they left bagdad.They were arrested and shipped back to there safe camp.
After the Americans started to go full pelt and everyone knew that SAS were there some where they let them lose.
They went to the media and told there story.

In Vietnam the Aussie SAS where called " The phontom of the jungle "
The would just walk into the con's camps and leave calling card on there chest's and walk away with out killing them.Just to show them who was the bigger man.
The Aussie had no fear from the con and in the sector they didnt carry any weapon as they new that they wouldn't be touched.
The American's were known for other stuff in which i will not say.
The con had no fear of the american's.

I can go on and on about the Aussie SAS and Army air force and navy.
The Australian defecnce force are trained to fight 5 on one.
We dont have the numbers to take on a large number of enemys but if need be we can kick there arse as good as any other nation.

The American's have there " Top Gun ". There is a lot of Aussie fighter pilots there teaching the best of the best.
They are teaching them how to fight 5 on one as our soilders and every other branch of our defence force.

Basically we are a small nation but remember one thing,if we have your back we will back you all the way,even if it mean that we have to lose our lives.
We done it in Gallipoli and the rest of the wars.

WE HAVE THE ANZAC SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS WE FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if they're so bleedin good. Why don't you use another name ....maybe, like"Kangaroo killer squad down under" or somert instead of stealin our name?????

I'll tell you why you use our SAS title...... its because we are the bench mark and you lot are playing catch up in more ways than one! ......now get back to havin a wank you imbecile

Last edited by Spike; 05-27-2009 at 01:54 AM..

Old 05-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
......one of yours???

Last edited by Spike; 05-27-2009 at 01:52 AM..